The Best in Pattaya?

can I have opinions on what you think are the best bars and best go go bars in town.

I would like to know what you think is so good about them ie. the girls,customer friendly, fun level etc.

I am coming to Pattaya in January and I would to visit some new places. On my previous visits I always tend to go to the places I am used to.

I look forward to your posts.

the Welshman

welshman, I would like to give you a straight answer on this, but....

1. Check the threads back a month or so. This topic was recently covered.

2. About #1, just forget it. The nature of the bars, (I am talking gogo, but it is probably the same for the beer bars) is very fluid. You are coming in January. Telling you what is a good bar in November may or may not hold true when you visit Pattaya. Then, you might think that old Sarisin is nuts. This bar blows.

3. Everyone's tastes are different in defining what is a good bar and what is a bad bar. For example, I really enjoy a small bar called Drop In. I have a great time there. Others think it sucks.

4. Bars can be great one night and crappy the next. I might pop in on a Friday and say Bar XYZ was outstanding. You might visit the next night and think you have landed on Mars. Again, fluid is the word.

Not to be a copout, however, here are five gogo bars I really like in Pattaya in no particular order:

Dollhouse

Bubbles

Blackout

Frozen

Tim's (a sleeper off the beaten path on Second Road)

Also, I will blow Mr. Ranger's cover (he introduced me to his formerly best-kept secret) and mention Paradise on Soi 8. The night I was there it was outstanding. They even had a decent band. How many gogos do you know like that?

Sarisin,

No problem letting my secret out as my girl there went to work in Prague! I tried to talk her out of it using every horror story I could think of. I got 1 E-mail from her saying that she was OK, but haven't heard from her in over a month now. I haven't been to Paradise since, but agree that it's a neat and unique bar with some nice girls (and one nice katoey).

Short time,

Frozen is on Soi Diamond and I'm pretty sure they have naked girls.

Ranger

quote:

Originally posted by Ranger:

Sarisin,

No problem letting my secret out as my girl there went to work in Prague!

Ranger

Uh, is that an airline ticket to the Czech Republic I see sticking out of your pocket Ranger? Man, she is a stunner. I'm sure she will be back.

I find it funny you never hear about Paradise. The night I was there with you those dancers really put on a show. I suspect there are plenty of places like that tucked away in Pattaya just waiting to be discovered and enjoyed.

Archived