Short time hotels in Pattaya?

wonderlust

What are the short time hotel options in Pattaya? Are those places offering rooms in Soi Post Office and the Pattayaland sois short time rooms? I'm thinking of a place where you can take a go-go girl, not a short time bar where the girl and room are supplied by the bar. Given that you can get semi-decent rooms for the night at 400 baht it would only be worth getting a short time room if the prices were less than that. Is that available?

Wonderlust, ST rooms are available and the girls will know where to go. But i don't think it would be much less than 400 baht anyway? There are many rooms available on a nightly basis in the soi Yamato and soi Post Office areas, most for around 400 baht a night. Some are shit holes and some not bad at all, decent enough to stay in if someones a touch short of dosh. I don't know what your personal circumstances are but places like the Legless Arms used to have half decent clean rooms for 400 a night. Good enough to stay in if your a touch skint or if your a bit more flush and staying some where up market or further out of town and don't want to take girls back? you could keep the room on for a while as a shag pad, keep a few wash things and a couple of spare t shirts etc.

Simie.

Archived