Short time hotels in Pattaya?

wonderlust

I'm a big fan of the ST hotel, cheap, sleazy, completely cut off from the outside world for a while -- but I only know bangkok spots like the PB and PH, and other lower Suk establishments, no ST hotel experience in Pattaya. I would say a basic rule of thumb for Pattaya is: if it has to do with cheap, convenient sex, then yes, they have it. In every variety.

Out of curiosity - anyone think they might hold the record for longest stay in a ST hotel? Extra points if you kept paying on hourly rates the whole time, rather than going LT -- I've done Friday eve to Sunday night at the PB (or was it PH?), but I'm sure that's small potatoes...

YimSiam

I've done Friday eve to Sunday night at the PB (or was it PH?), but I'm sure that's small potatoes...

I reckon your potatos *must* have been small after 48 hours at the PB, Yim!! :thumbup:

That's pretty hard to beat, I reckon.

I stayed overnight in Asoke Place inadvertently one night. Was a little too inebriated and passed out on the bed pretty-much immediately after completeing the action.

Woke up next morning alone. Went downstairs and asked them how much extra I had to pay.

The guy told me that the girl I had bf'd paid for me on her way out. God love her!

Went to find her again the next night in order to pay her back and she got a few extra LD's for her trouble. Good girl! :thumbup:

What about Galaxy Suites above Heaven Above? Do they offer rooms on a short time basis?

Last I heard it was 500 baht for 3 hours.

-redwood

Not a bad rate for 3 hours considering the quality of the rooms but who needs 3 whole hours for ST?

Penthouse Hotel is advertising "VIP relaxation rooms" for 450 baht for 2 hours.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived