Nana Car Park - A Lot of Sex - the Conclusion

Evel_Penivel

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been asked several times if I ever found out what had happened to Da. Yes, I did. In December, while in Bangkok, I spoke with her on the phone. She's OK and in a relationship with a farang who has set her up in a small business. They more or live together, at least when he is in Thailand. Under the circumstances, it wouldn't have been a good idea for us to have met in person.

We talked instead for awhile on the phone. She asked me a lot of questions about what I had been doing and offered to set me up with any number of her friends, especially if I were interested in marriage. I thanked her kindly, but said that I wasn't planning on getting married again. We wished each well and said good-bye. I know now that she's healthy and happy and understand why we lost contact so suddenly. Her boyfriend had insisted she break all contacts with old life, which meant no more phone calls or emails to former clients of hers. That's a reasonable request and its commendable she lived up to it - at least concerning me.

Our phone call was the culmination of a lengthy process. A guy who read the concluding episode to my Nana Car Park stories PMed me to say he thought he knew who Da was and what she was currently doing. He based that on her once telling him a farang had taken her to the hospital when she had had a stomach problem. It turned out Da was actually a friend of his girlfriend, so now we had several degrees of separation involved. But after numerous messages back and forth, which he gave to his GF who relayed them to Da, all of concluded that she was indeed the girl I had encountered that night on Sukhumvit Road.

At that point, I was happy to leave things as they were. My curiosity had been satisfied, there was no reason to attempt to meet her in person. In fact, there were far more reasons NOT to meet her specifically, her new boyfriend.. But her friend, the girlfriend of the guy who PMed me, worked very hard to arrange a reunion between Da and myself. Whether it was a sense of romance on her part or if there were more crass considerations (Da not burning all her bridges), I don't know. Anyway, I refused all suggestions about a face-to-face meeting, but messaged the guy to tell his girlfriend that Da could phone me while I was in Bangkok if she wished. I gave him the number to my throw-away LOS cellphone. She called me and that is it. I guess it is about as good an ending to this story as I could have expected ... if, of course, it is the end.

Evil

:devil:

Don't forget the Taipan, which is apparently the main beneficiary of that survey nonsense!

What impresses me on lower Suk are the high numbers of ladies (?) who lurk in dark corners, behind bushes, on shadowed pavements to ply their trade -- it seems pretty clear they do it to conceal hideous deformity, dire health condition, or their age (at both ends of the spectrum). So who are the customers who search out these lurkers, in spite of the warning signs, and keep them coming back each evening? A girl sitting in the dark between a garbage bin and some shrubbery spells trouble to me.

YimSiam

Archived