Nana Car Park - A Lot of Sex - the Conclusion

Evel_Penivel

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a similar thing first time around. It's why I'm probably a little optimistic in thinking things *may* work out with my current GF.

The topic of marriage came up the other night...not for the first time I have to say. She quite simply asked if, when in the UK, we could send £ 200 a month home to her parents. I said I happily would after she added that she get a job to help out. I don't need her to in any shape or form but I also wouldn't want her sat around 9 hours a day waiting for me to get home.

And luckily there's a decent sized Thai community where I live...one of which she has met (she's married to my mate and we all met up in Pattaya).

Oooops...back to the OP. Some of them definitely have a big heart...

Snowman71...

Whoever decided to send you and Da to Bumrungrad made an excellent decision. Bumrungrad is a VERY good hospital, at least as good for general medical as, say, Parkland in Dallas.

The preceding is my opinion, based on firsthand observation, from the patient's point of view. For something like what Da had, or like what I had last year, I'd rather be in Bumrungrad than quite a few U.S. hospitals I can think of.

I don't know how good Bumrungrad is as a trauma center, and I sincerely hope I never have to find out.

email me, would like more info on Da and Gina.

If Da is my friend also, I have 2 emails and 2 phone numbers :)

I'll be sending you an email regarding Da. But concerning Gina, as far as I know, she has returned to Soi 7/1.

oh, yes, Gina!!

She's baaaack! A friend had several sessions with her at the club that cannot be named in August; he has more booked for his next trip later this month.

But of course anything can happen fast in the floating world. The situation changes very quickly indeed for these ladies.

Evel

:devil:

Archived