FREE BEER! FREE DINNER!

Sarisin

I'm sure that subject caught the attention of 100% of you horndogs....

Well, actually this comes from a full-color ad in Sunday's Bangkok Post. Front page, no less.

It is an ad for Tony's Entertainment Complex. Many of you have visited the Pattaya branch, but now Mr. Tony is pushing the Bangkok branch located on Petchaburi Rd. A little out of the way for me, so I have not been there yet. Our own Ranger did his usual fine job relating his experience there in a prior post.

So anyway, tomorrow (Thursday) Tony's (I'm guessing the Bangkok branch, but it could be the Pattaya branch too)will be having a Special Introduction Party. I'm thinking this is where the Free Beer, Free Dinner comes in.

But, who knows?

The ad also proclaims buying one beer for 50 baht in their beer garden will get you a free dinner from 5 - 9 pm. And, Lunch and Dinner Big Plate (maybe there is food on it?) is only 30 baht at their restaurant.

Also, I suppose Tony's has its own "Brew House' as they advertise Tony's Black Beer, Tony's Brown Beer, and Tony's Golden Beer. I'm guessing Tony can come up with Tony's Green Beer on March 17. How about that Uniformguy?

Finally, the ad boldly states "WE ARE THE BEST."

Maybe in something for timing is not one of them. Attached to the ad is a coupon for 'one free glass of Tony's beer any day from now 'til November 10, 2001.

The date the ad and coupon was printed:

November 11, 2001

Bet good ole Tony didn't give away much free beer.

[ November 14, 2001: Message edited by: Sarisin ]

I don't know about the Bangkok Tony's, but the one in Pattaya has very expencive beer, and the music is too loud for my taste. It does attract a lot of girls however. To each his own. It's not for me. I'll stick to the Sukhumvit area places.

MCJIMMYS

I agree with MCJIMMYS. Tony will need to have softer music and cheaper drinks to attract me. I've only enjoyed one of my three visits to Tony's in Pattaya. The good time included a good live band and I took two sisters (not mine you guys) there for dancing and drinks.

Archived