Coss in Los - the preamble.

Coss

The current adventures of your roving correspondent, fish licker and wannabe food critic. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

In preparation for my forthcoming trip to Los, I found myself in Wellington NZ at a place called Asian Haven (www.asianhaven.co.nz ).

A suburban house well known to the charabanc driver and even though I had phoned only ten minutes earlier, the ten beautiful girls had somehow managed to escape on hearing of my imminent arrival and had left in their wake three creatures.

Fortunately one of them was a pleasant young thing, Noi, quite different from the remaining two Munsters.

The tariff when converted from NZ shells was 1,500 bht per hour, so two hours I had.

Great massage and full service included, two hours was two shots, no complaints.

And when leaving I couldn't help notice the ten had returned and two or three were genuinely quite lovely, so a return effort was summoned as one in particular was quite delectable, Goi. She worked really hard on me and just prior to the hour managed to achieve fruition, a little sweat, beading on her brow.

Good training regime this.

Now I'm in Los and only 36 hours into the trip I've had quite a lot of fun, the details of which will be posted shortly, I have to go now, there's someone molesting my third leg

Cheers

Coss

Archived