Coss in Los - the post mortem

Coss

The current adventures of your roving correspondent, fish licker and wannabe food critic. Only the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

A few thoughts at the end

My friend from previous trip that I encountered again on my first night in Suzi Woo, the one that would only Bj with condom, also got to try out the purple pussy pleasure maker. In retrospect I don't think she was into it, though appropriate sounds were made at appropriate junctures.

Stretch Princess, when I am about to tell her on my last night that I can't take her and that I have a very early morning flight (all lies) preempts me with a story about mother sick and father arrested etc etc. This was quite touching as it was obviously bull shit, but she had the grace to see that she could save a little face for me by letting me off the hook. Did I mention she's gone condom free on me?

Shave me baby, my too shy, but affectionate darling, as part of Farang 101, was only too delighted to shave me (my face not my pleasure tackle) and did a very good job, and this was when I found she a had a little more English than none and that she'd don "beauty and Hair" as she put it.

Cheers Coss

Archived