Day 3+4

Encore

To busy doing some shopping to make it to daytime fun.

At night, tried to look at a few previously unvisited bars.

Dundee. Pulled a few good ones many years back, no fun today.

Joe bar ??? WTF!

Ended up picking a regular from SW, who initially was recommended by my favourite server. Not raging beauty, but nice issan face, good body, and great service. She learned last time what great things the jacuzzi can do to her, and was keen to try it again. 33, looking 22! Good performance, good wake up next morning, and an unexpected xtra two hrs later, which satisfied her, although I was too worn out by then.

Still, after all that depraved action, she insisted dressing under the towel "me shy".

That evening around 7, finally made it to Tulip. Asked for Ms "Multinational Food Conglomerate", a favourite of some boardmembers here. Been with her before, but recently she's always been busy when I aSK.

Today she wasn't. She's quite beautiful, slightly non isan face, very nice breasts, great body over all. But somehow , although the service was good quality, it didn't have the same delivery heat as last time with Ms 'sounds like NamKeng'.

in fact, she did (or artfully pretended to) come, then after my finish she collapsed in a heap, and asked if she could sleep for a while. I like looking at pretty sleeping woman, so I didn't mind. She slept soundly for 10 minutes, then gave me a lukewarm massage, which after another 10 minutes she transformed into a BJ (Which she is VERY GOOD at) Overall 8 out of 10 performance, maybe i am spoilt.

Went back to joyBar that night, to look for the one I had on my first night.

"have day off' As told by the karoey (ex MN).

That usually means 'have BF already'. Why can't they say outright?

decided to do more bars that i usually don't visit. Cowboy 2. Yuk! How do they stay in business???

New Spice Girls. nice clean new decor, too clean, gimme the pre change sleazy look of MN anyday. Some OK girls, one very nice Silicone job, just a trifle to big for her frame. I don't understand why they always seem to choose one size too big.

Went across the road to BW, usually not good for me, boring. Got divebombed by Ms "sounds like Thai for cat', ex Joybar. They'd told me 2 months ago she went home because not much business. Outright lie1, she went to work in a bar with more traffic. She had been a highly favoured regular on my list, and was delihghted to see me. She was mildly drunk already, and the celebration drink before I BF'd her added to that. Crossed with her to BWNN for a nightcap, she suddenly forgot something. Left me her bag to look after, "I come back 5 minutes".

An hour and 3 drinks later, she doesn't come back. By the late hour BWNN closes, she's not back, BW is closed, I'm stuck with her bag and no BF'd lady. Bugger!.

Cab home, Toxic closed already (well it was almost 3 AM)

Looks like I sleep alone, rare occasion for me in BKK.

" What, why you alone?" asks the receptionist (who always offered to act as procurer for me. "I can get you very nice lady, 1500 Bt 2 hr ST!

I hesitate. "very beautiful"

OK

Please wait 20 minutes. I go up to my room, read email.

30 minutes later "please be patient, she's on the way.

4.00 AM, knock on door. Receptionist introduces quite pretty, slightly over made up, well filled but cute girl. 19!

we sit down, receptinist leaves, we introduce ourself. have shower, I tell her I'm a bit shy because I neve do a cold call, e.g. never take someone to my room without at least having met and talked before.

"I same!"

Huh?

I never do either.

oops , warning sign.

Do you ever go with falang before?

No.

But go with thai man, because you have baby.

Yes, one time. he hurt me, and I get pregnant, never do again after.

Ouch!

But she's willing to give it a try, I pull out all stops, go down on her with great gusto, she looks surprised, I think she likes it and comes, not sure. Then starfish fuck.

Sleep,

this morning , another blow followed by starfish fuck.

Bloody waste of time.

Well, some days you get lucky, some days you don't.

Lets see what today brings......

Well, I did just about everything in my repertoire to get her in the mood. If what she said was true, she should never have been working. I think before you start a career as a whore, you should at least practice a bit.

She said the usual, "I don't like Thai man.

If her first time was an abusive experience, that might be a reason, but it is a miracle that she chose this career.

She did genuinely seem to enjoy my introduction to cunninglingus, although I'm fairly sure she didn't come. It is just that when we got to the bit where either she might reciprocate, or actually participate in 2 way f..king, she went all passive.

If this was her first job, quite possible from her attitude, she'd better not give up her day job.

So Ikky,

did you find anything "Interesting" in the handbag?????

What happened to "Handbag girl" after all this, did she contact you to claim it back???

My life seems soooooo boring, after reading of your escapades...I'm....almost....jealous....lol..

Cheers DC

....Went back to joyBar that night, to look for the one I had on my first night. "have day off' As told by the karoey (ex MN)....

The katoey that used to work in Our Place.

I sat outside Joy Bar a couple of nights last trip watching the world go by. There was quite a nice large breasted girl there who was very keen to check out my bedroom ceiling. She said she knew me before (although not physically), I think she said she used to work in Joes. Anyway I persuaded her that my bedroom ceiling was very much like most other bedroom ceilings and we left it at that. :doah:

Archived