B52 with Live Nukes over USA

Torneyboy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iran has the firepower to sink every US Navy surface ship in the Persian Gulf.

Maybe, but there are plenty more ships and fighter planes right around the corner...not to mention Israel jumping in to kick some azz.

For sure, I do NOT want to see it go anywhere close to such a situation!!!

There will definitely be sex in the whites house if I was there..lol. Seriously though, Flash you take the job. The country needs someone who just wants to go in for 4 years (or 8) and do 2 things. Adhere to that document everyone agreed on were the rules we'd live by a few hundred years ago and someone who will do what is truly best for the PEOPLE, not corporations, etc. within the guidelines of the constitution.

Finally, give me someone who has made mistakes when they were young. Someone who smoked pot in college (does that count as a mistake? hahaha), went to Thailand, europe and seen a bit of the world. Someone who sees people, not nations or race or religion and someone who sees the world as they do their own neighborhood and realize that even if you're the richest one in that neighborhood with the biggest house you still need to get along with all of them, even the one with the shack at the end of the block.

Archived