Which bar in Nana Plaza should i visit??

Davy

In SC :

first bar on the lft to start (roadhouse ?? names is not mine)

if you like agogo: Sharks

if you like it ranchy: the Bar With No name ( the one that resembles a desert Plant)

if you like BJ bars: go top Pantpong area : Star Of Light

If you like to sit and watch the people comming in to NEP : go to Morning / Night (just outseide nep ,remember) and sit on the balcony and look at the streets.

watch the world go by and if you have no objection, some Thai lady will be happy to hold you company and chat with U. (for the cost of a LD )

Just read some of my Tripreports, these very well describe the atmposphere.

if your not into drinking but only want to get your rocks off: go to a Massage Parlour ( Annies opposite NEP come to mind) (soi between soi 4 and soi 2)

Or go the place that cannot be named on Soi 7/1 name resembles to paradise (garden of ....)

I could give you so many choices, you would not know where to start

Angel witch has great shows, nice ladies but pricy

Rainbow caters to Jap, so expect higher prices but good lookers

Nighttime: go to nana disco, pick up a freelancer, f+ck her senseless...

If your into HiSo; Qbar : high covercharge, some drinks included

Good music but not the real place to talk.. if you have a nice looker, you can take here there...

etc etc

depends on your needs where to go

one of my typical days looks like

Morning: if no LT that night: Breakfast, maybee do some work

around noon, some shopping or food

then a good massage, depending on my mood with or without HJ/BJ/FS.

if Normal massage, then maybee afterwards a BJ in lolitas or SOL

around 7 food again

at about 8/9 take my pick for the night , if LT, fuck first then go out.

ST I usually take later at night

just a typical Bangers Day..

Half the fun is wandering from bar to bar, especially early in the evening before you want to make a decision. You should visit all three venues, Nana; Cowboy and Patpong. Also, the bars change from night to night so you have to be spontaneous and go wherever it feels right for you. Cowboy is an easy one stop up the skytrain or a 5 minute taxi ride. Later in the evening it is an interesting walk down Suk between the two. Just avoid the Katoeys!

Davy:

There are no one or two bars that are the best. What was good on my last trip (or last night, for that matter) may suck today.

ALL of these bars are located along one shortish block. Walk in one. If you like it, then stay. If not, then leave and go next door. Repeat until you find something you like.

BJ has given you some good suggestions.

Archived