Day ten, the unmaking...

Encore

Last I saw of her yesterday morning, after that late karaoke fest, was rushing into her clothes and out the door, late for the temple preparations for the big celebrations. No time for sex. BJ was right. She phoned in around 6.00 pm, just back from temple, do you want to meet? I was just starting a massage (more about that later), so said 'come at 8.00.pm

She came to the hotel, and I tired to make up for lack of sex in late night and morning. but, unlike the first night and morning, she didn't really seem to get into it. Maybe spending all day at the temple puts you in a spiritual mood where sex doesn't quite gel. Never mind, anyone can have an off day..... Or can they?

After that, we went out, she got her hair done, while I paid her Bf and had a drink, then I picked her up and we had dinner. Then a similar pattern developed as the night before, almost exactly, but whereas the night before I loved all those (for me) unusual experiences, this evening I got a bit bored with it. Pool was OK, a Brit was also playing and I spent more time sitting on a barstool sipping my drink then playing, she played a lot, which allowed me to watch her bend over and stretch, hitching up that little black number exposing flesh, having the front fall open and showing some tit, all good entertainment. But when we hit the Hilton, I didnâ??t particularly enjoy the music, she occasionally raced off to see a 'friend', brought back numerous girls to introduce me to, and on the whole insisted staying to closing time. So I said 'half hour karaoke, then bed. But somehow, that didn't happen, and it was four by the time we got home, always another song, another drink.

When we got home, she collapsed on the bed in her clothes, and started snoring.

The penny dropped. I woke her up and made her take off her clothes, then realized I was tired (Drunk) enough to sleep as well.

In the morning i called her bluff.

Darling, I think I understand you. You don't like sex, or at least you don't like it with an old falang. So you make us stay up so late that gives you time to get drunk enough to pass out, and race off in the morning to the temple (the temple bit is true, I saw big celebrations on my way past, and she had repeatedly asked me to come along).

She kind of looked defeated and admitted it was true. She actually didn't like sex at all, not with me, not with Thai man, not at all, and yes had postponed going home to try and avoid it, or be drunk enough not to take notice. I had been too preoccupied with her delightful looks and the whole GFE to twig. The first few times we had sex she did a superb job at pretending to enjoy. I don't mind that, a good whore either must really enjoy it herself, or at least convince me that she does even if she doesn't. the moment she shows me it doesn't do anything to her, out she goes.

I don't regret these past few days a bit, I had fun for all but last night, and that wasn't too bad after all.

I did tell her that I think she should get up early tomorrow and start doorknocking trying to look for a real job. "Basically darling, you don't like sex, but dread it, then you're never going to be good at your job, hating it. And if you keep on getting very drunk every time to avoid sex or anaestitise yourself, you're going to damage yourself with booze. You gotta face up to it, you're not going to be a successful whore this way (actually, I used the word 'Sophanee', which I understand is a bit more polite then that). Just as well use your good looks and your English and some computer skills, to get a real job. I'm sure some hotel down here eventually will like you as receptionist or so."

She kind of seemed to agree, but I don't know how long it takes before she acts on it. She has been saying that this bar job is only temporary, but I'm not sure if it isn't also lack of initiative to move along.

Re Massage. I went along to Orchid, where earlier this year I met Am, a nice 30 year old, who noticed some tumescence, suggested she could provide some release, and proceeded to give me a very good fuck, right there on the massage table. When I came back the next day for a re-fill, she suggested that in future maybe I'd phone her and we could meet in the ST hotel across the main road, so as not to jeopardize her job. So we did, and good times were had. Unfortunately, I had a phone meltdown and lost my names and numbers of many favourite girls, including Am.

Last night went to the shop, didn't see or recognize her. Had a nice oily massage from a lovely longhaired beauty. Towards the end she indicated that if I was desperate she maybe able to supply a HJ. I wasn't desperate, because MsLRF was waiting for me, so I decided to probe if anything else was on the menu. "No, girls here only do HJ. " 'No fucking'

"No, never here'

Well, let me tell you darling, you're wrong, I had a couple of very good ones here some time ago?

Surprise . "You did? From Who?" Not disapproval, just surprise.

'sorry cannot tell'

When ?

April.

"Oh, my friend Am" 'Yes indeed'

"Am left to marry Frenchman, now lives in France.

Another one bites the dust.

Before we got to this conversation there had been banter about all kind of things. She has two kids, 7 and 8, father from Udon, she's local. But will never marry. Somewhere I lost a detail of the conversation, but thought it wasn't important.

Then she asked "Do you think most men are ChaoChu? (Unfaithful). Hmm, dunno, maybe 80%.

Father my children never ChaoChu, him good man.

'I wouldn't be so certain of that, how do you know, you're not 24 hrs a day together, and you told me he was good looking. So, darling, if he's never unfaithful, and such a good man, and wanted to marry you, why the hell don't you get married to him.

He died five months ago.

Ouch!

'Sorry to hear that. Did he have a traffic accident? (motocy?)

He killed himself.

What can I possibly respond, having just jokingly referred to him as maybe another cheater, and made a little flirtatious moves on her earlier. I felt somewhat embarrassed.

Conversations one has during a massage.

Now I need to find another massage parlour that does do FS.

anyone know one?

In retrospect, one of the things that she surprised me with most, apart from taking me home to elder sis, was her strong pressure for me to come along to the celebrations at the Vat.

Now if the older sister has a Real estate business (which may or may not have been set up together with current partner who is in spain and almost certainly farang, her family would be seen as middle class, and know in this town. Even if Sister's farang comes maybe from sis having dabbled in teh P4P scene herself in earlier years, she still is middle class by now.

Both older Sisters would attand the tample celebrations. For baby sis of 22 (whose a real looker) to turn up to a major Temple event with a 60 year old falang in tow, would loudly scream "Hooker" to everyone Thai in attendance.

Funny enough, I was tempted, because I enjoy celebrations, but If I'd gone I'd only have gone after having consulted Elder Sis, who probably would have freaked.

In the end, I decided it would be loss of face for the family AND reinforce to her I maybe a serious prospect, which of course I am not.

Archived