Sukumvit hotel girls

Lusty

Outside alot of hotels along Sukumvit there are groups of girls outside.Its obvious what they are up to.Some of the ones I saw were definetly worth hireing.But the question needs to be asked,are they jailbait and not allowed to work in the other areas?Please note this thread is not intended to have peadofile undertones,its just I don,t want to end up in the shit. shocked.gif" border="0

I would be very carful about getting girls from outside hotels on Sukhumvit. You never know what brought them to that level. They could have some STD problems. They could try to drug you and then steel from you. You would have no way to track them down if something bad happened. BE CARFUL!!!!!

MCJIMMYS

I'll agree with Mcjimmys here. I know of at least one BG who was fired from 3 bars in CEP, for among other things, stealing from co-workers. She now "patrols" Sukhumvit, and occassionally freelances at Nana disco. I can't say for certain, but I am sure a lot of the girls who lurk, are underage, of "ill-intent" or are perhapes at the least, just plain trouble. I have noticed that I seldom see the same girl lurking in the same spot everynight, unlike freelancers who may frequent the same bar, or hotel lobby. So be careful, or avoid them alltogether!

Archived