Russian girls in BKK (yet another thread)

typedef222

Where are the good looking Russians in BKK these days?

There are still a few fairly cute ones in Rajah hotel, but they didn't get any fresh meat shipments in a long time (2 months or so). They used to be 2500 baht ST -- any Farang girls in this price range elsewhere?

Please don't mention Grace, unless you saw someone OK looking there -- I never did. Most of the ladies there are not even of Russian stock, but central Asian / middle-eastern not to mention worn out.

Also, please no "why Russian girl" questions. I too like somtum 3 times a week, but a don't shy away from steak once in a while.

If you want a close-up, why not drop into the bar, name not known, up the stairs, next door to Polo in Walking Street, where a selection of East European lovelies await you, and will perform a personal close-up dance for a small tip, and perhaps more, if you offer a large tip. I've only been there once, accompanied by my Thai girlfriend, but this did not stop the ladies offering to flaunt themselves up close and personal. When I told one I was spoken for, she said that she didn't want me, just my money. My girlfriend was surprised to see farang ladies performing erotic dances. Beer prices are slightly higher than the norm for Walking Street, but worth a look, before going into Polo.

The best line-up now is only at CM2,(you need to take you passport to get in, if your farang :banghead::banghead: ) at Novatel Siam Sq. all other regular places like Grace, Subway, Soi11 are dead and have only drags :scared::scared: ( just back from Bkk last week)

I do not have any info., about Pattaya as I have not gone in the past 4 yrs., maybe others can give the info.,

CM2 you might find someone who fits your choice.... given my past exp., over years this product (fomer USSR) has gone down the hill 1000's times :surprised::surprised: Now I don't even give a 2nd look at these....... after my travel to Moscow during the past 3 yrs., :_party::_party:

cheers

Archived