Bangkok Beachstuff

Iluvlos

Nick the towels from the hotel, mate. Hang around while the maids are cleaning rooms and swipe a couple of fresh towels off the trolley they leave in the corridor. Then chuck them away after you've finished with them. That's what I do. :up:

Same same for shampoo and soap.

Or nick a towel or two from beside the hotel pool? They're usually good for the beach. If you have to sign for towels, just scribble Mickey Rourke and some other c*nt's room number. Again, that's what I do. :up:

Swimsuits? I dunno. A swimsuit shop? :clown:

jack :help:

There's a beach near the Landmark? He must be planning to swim in Klong Saen Saep!

:yikes:

Done laps in the pool at the Landmark. Staff looked at me rather oddly....that's the closest I got to the beach apart from my hour and a half once only visit to Pattaya. Developed a profound dislike to jet-skis after that little trip.

One place I would really like to visit is the Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi. Anyone been?

One place I would really like to visit is the Tiger Temple in Kanchanaburi. Anyone been?

I have. I'll tell you about it when we have dinner.

Quite an adrenaline rush being with so many of them at one time and no barriers.

An "iffy" place however...

I wonder what drugs they keep the Tigers on?

I awoke fully clothed at 5AM on a quiet side street pavement in central Tokyo about 3 weeks ago in a very similar state to the tiger on the right of the top photograph. :clown::sleeping::doah:

In my case, 9 pints of draught guinness and about three quarters of a bottle of tequila consumed between 4PM the previous afternoon and f*ck knows when before I woke up got me there, as I recall. :drunk: I can't speak for the tiger, like. :rolleyes:

jack :help:

Archived