From Messrs. Sam Sankara, Boris Sladkova, Joseph Poon, et al...

Fiery Jack

CONFIDENTIAL PROPOSAL FROM.

MR. SAM SANKARA

THE CHIEF AUDITOR INCHARGE,

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB).

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

WEST AFRICA.

Sent: Monday 5 November 2007 06:43 AM

My Good Friend,

How are you doing together with your family? I guessed all is well. My massage should not be a surprise proposal to you because i got your contact information from the international directory in few weeks ago before i decided to contact you on this magnitude and lucrative transaction for our future survival in life.

Moreover, i have laid all the solemn trust in you before i decided to disclose this successful & confidential transaction to you.

As i have said, I AM MR. SAM SANKARA. THE CHIEF AUDITOR INCHARGE OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE UNIT, AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK OUAGADOUDOU BURKINA-FASO.

Now i have the intent to contact you over this financial transaction worth the sum of NINTEEN MILLION, THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($19,300,000.00 ) for our future success.

This is and abandoned sum that belongs to one of our bank foreign customers who died along with his entire family through plane crash disaster since few years ago. Meanwhile i was very fortune to came across the deceased file when i was arranging the old and abandoned customers files in other to sign and submit to the entire bank management for an official re-documentation and audit of the year against 2008.

Be informed clearly that it was stated in our banking rules and regulations which was signed lawfully that if such fund remains unclaimed till the period of 6 years started from the date when the beneficiary died, the money will be transferred into the treasury as an unclaimed fund.

As a honour and advantage bestowed to our foreign customers base on the rules guilding our bank, it was stated obviously that if you are not a citizen of Burkina Faso , you have the absolute authority to claim the fund hence you are a foreigner despite your differences from the country of origin of the deceased.

So the request of you as a foreigner is necessary and legit to apply for the claim and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the NEXT OF KIN OR EXTENDED RELATIVE to the deceased costomer.

On the transfer of this fund into your account, { 39% } being ( US$7,527,000.00) will be your share in respect of the account provision and your assistance rendered during the transfer of the fund into your bank account,{ 52% } being (US$10,036,000.00) will be my share being the codinator and the pillar of the transaction while the rest { 9% } being (US$1,737,000.00) will be shared to the respectable Organisations Centers such as Charity Organisation, Motherless Babies homes, and helpless disabled people in the World.

Now, if you are really sure of your trustworthy, accountability,confidentiality on this transaction, contact me and agree that you will not change your mind to cheat or disappoint me when the fund have getting into your account. Besides you should not entertain any fear because i am sure of the success as an insider in the bank.

Please reply with the assurance, include your private telephone and fax numbers necessary for facilitate an easy communication in this transaction.

As soon as you reply , give me a call through my private telephone number on ( 00 226 70437906 ) so that i will let you know the next step to follow in order to finalize this transaction immediately.

I expect your urgent communication and my best regard to you and all members of your family.

samah_skr@hotmail.fr

Yours sincerely,

MR. SAM SANKARA

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Subject: Waiting

Date: November 2 2007 9:32:57 PM JST

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Reply-To: sladkovab@yahoo.fr

Dear Friends,

I am Sladkova Boris, treasurer to Mikhail Khodorkovsky the Richest man in Russia and owner of the following companies: Chairman CEO: YUKOS

OIL (Russian Largest Oil Company) Chairman CEO:Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution with its Branches all over the world). Kindly visit bellow Website for more details.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4360688.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4482203.stm

I want to reprofile the total sum of $223 Million US Dollars to your country for immediate investment.

Best Regards,

Mr. Boris Sladkova

From: Mr.Joseph Poon (Executive Director Of Operations)â?? (ktdowney@atlanticbb.net)

Sent: Tue 10/30/07 12:07 PM

To:

Dear friend,

I am Mr.Joseph Poon Executive Director Of Operations

of the Hang Seng Bank Ltd,Sai Wan Ho Branch,171

Shaukiwan Road Hong Kong.

I have a lucrative 44.5 Million USD Business proposal

for you, should be interested in executing this with me;

indicate your interest by sending me the following:

1. YOUR NAME

2. YOUR RESIDENT ADDRESS

3. YOUR OCCUPATION

4. YOUR PHONE NUMBER

5. DATE OF BIRTH

6. COUNTRY OF RESIDENT

Your response with the requested information should be

sent to reach me at my personal email address below:

joseph_poonnow@yahoo.com.hk.

I shall then provide you with more details on this

operation when I hear from you.

Sincerely,

Mr.Joseph poon.

c/o BARR.JOSEPH ALFORD...ESQ

TEL: 44-70-45703001

FAX: 44-870-9741509

EMAIL:alford_chambers@fastmail.es

EMAIL:alford_chambers001@yahoo.com.hk

Date: November 6, 2007 3:41:52 AM JST

ATTN: MD/CEO

Kindly accept my apology for sending my mail to you.I Am a true God fearing person, and I want you to trust me and help me out in this my condition. I believe you are a highly respected personality,considering the fact that I sourced your email address from the internet for the purpose of this transaction.

Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Liberia but it has formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins.

My Name is MRS.SUZANA NUHAN VAYE from Liberia, a Country in West Africa. My late Husband is Issac Nuhan Vaye, Deputy Minister of Public Works in Liberia. My Husband was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA CHARLES TAYLOR) from office. Without trial, Charles Taylor ordered for the execution of my beloved husband.To the glory of God,Mr.Charles Taylor,the former president of my country

(Liberia)had been apprehended and awaiting trial for war crime and injustice inflicted to the people of Liberia and Sierra Leone at the International Court of Justice under the supervision of the United Nations Security Council.

(I)http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm

Before my husband was killed, he moved out the sum of USD$25 million and large quantities of Diamonds through a diplomatic means, and deposited it with a Security Company Abroad.

All that is needed is for my lawyer to instruct the company to transfer the funds/diamonds to your account, I will remunerate you with 20% at the end, but most of all is that I solicit your trust in this transaction.I have been confined only to our country home and all my calls are monitored, So I will advise you contact my private Attorney on his contact stated below for onward proceedings: -

BARR.JOSEPH ALFORD ESQ

TEL: 44-70-45703001

FAX: 44-870-9741509

EMAIL:alford_chambers@fastmail.es

EMAIL:alford_chambers001@yahoo.com.hk

Kindly include your Full Name, Private Telephone and Fax Numbers where you can always be reached, your Residential or Company Address to enable him send detail information/documents that will enable you receive the fund without any problem either now or in future as all modalities

has been put in place for a hitch free transaction.

Please your urgent response is needed.

Best Regards.

MRS.SUZANA NUHAN VAYE (WIDOW)

kafi001@yahoo.fr

Subject: Message from Miss Rhodia Punga

Date: November 9, 2007 12:24:18 PM JST

Reply-To: rdpunga31@yahoo.co.jp

Message from Miss Rhodia Punga

Please treat with respect,

My name is Miss RHODIA PUNGA. I am a girl of 21 years old and I am a

citizen of COTE D'IVOIRE (IVORY COAST IN WEST AFRICA), an orphan to the

late former (OBUETI) top cocoa dealer Mr. PAUL PUNGA who died in 2004

as a result of food poison suspected to be given to him by the plans of

his colleaques and uncles because of his fame and wealth, my mother

died when I was 6 years old.

I inherited a total sum of $4.6 million US dollars from my late

parents. This money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is

deposited in a security and finance company in Ivory Coast under a

secret arrangement as a family treasure and African art works. This

means that the security company does not know the real content of this

box that was sent from the United State of America to Ivory Coast under

a diplomatic coverage.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found

you and perhaps trustworthy to give this priority of shipping this box

of money to any address that you think is very secure and safe in place

with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon. I will come over

to your country to continue my education as soon as the funds is

claimed by you.

There is need for urgent action because I am paying demurrage charges

to the Security Company for safe keeping this consignment. I give

thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hearing

from you soonest.

Please do contact me through this YAHOO EMAIL address: rdpunga30@yahoo.

co.jp And as soon as I hear from you, I will give you the details of

this transcation and how you will contact the Security Company for the

immediate claim of this trunk box on my behalf.

Best Regard,

RHODIA PUNGA

Subject: URGENT PLEASE

Date: November 9, 2007 8:09:22 AM JST

Reply-To: donald_isa@myway.com

Dear,

Greeting to you,

I am mr donald isa from the northern part of burkina faso.I want to seek your assistance after my discovery during auditing in my bank as am the manager of Bill and Exchange at the Foriegn Remittance Department of BANK OF AFRICA,(B.O.A.) In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of USD$10.8million US dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family in plane Crash 2003,

Since his death, we have been expecting his next of Kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as next of Kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking and financial policies but unfortunately all the efforts proved abortive.

IT is therefore upon this discovery that I decided as the head of my department to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the Bank treasury as unclaimed bills.

Do not view this as been illegal but an opportunity for us to help enrich our hope in life instead of the bank converting this much money to the security funds.You should not nurse any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the smooth transfer of this funds and your acceptance is what will crown this effort.We will conclude this operation within 14 banking days based on the amount of coperation you will contribute.

Thank you for your understanding as await your urgent response to enable me give you more details.please reply with those information's below so that i can know you very well before i go ahead with you.

Your International passport or ID card...

Your age...............................................

Your private telephone number............

Your country........................................

Your profession....................................

Remain bless,

mr donald isa

Subject: From Mrs. Rose Bangra hamenya.

Date: November 13, 2007 7:27:01 PM JST

Reply-To: rosebagura9008@yahoo.com

Mrs. Rose Bangra hamenya.

Blk. 2681, HLM II,

Cotonou- Benin.

Hello dear,

Compliments of the season. I am Mrs. Rose Bangra Hamenya, a civil servant from Zimbabwe. I got your contact from Chamber and Commerce office as I was searching for someone who will help me out of my present predicament,

My late husband, Mr. Ransome Gatorgay Hamenya was the co-owner of an Agricultural firm and his partner happens to be among the white farmers that the dictator President of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe took over their farmlands and handed over to the blacks, despite all the pleas from the International Community,and members of the commonwealth country's Most of the company's assets,animal farms and milk industry were seized and confiscated by the tyrant President.

My late husband was a British citizen of African descent and we both lived in the company's staff quarters but our lives were threatened by agents of President Mugabe. Since then, my husband and I have been living in exile in Cotonou- - Benin . My husband died last August as a result of cardiac arrest.

A substential amount of money was deposited in the finance house by my husband before his death through the help of the International Red Cross staff, because President Mugabe, placed order for the closure of the accounts of all the white farmers and no one is allowed to transfer more than ten thousand dollars abroad but luckily enough, I and my late husband along with some other farmers were assisted through diplomatic means with the help of the International Red Cross to send our money abroad.

The total Sum is FIFTEEN million US dollars (US$15.000.000.),

the money is part of our savings and what my husband inherited from his late father, from whom we took over the family business. All the documents to the deposition of the money are with me and with the finance firm also for Security reasons.

I would like you to assist me to relocate the money to your country into any account of your choice or keep it for me in your safe custody until I am able to come to your country after my operation soon. I would like to invest the money into any lucrative business, you deem profitable and your assistance is highly needed in the areas of investment feasibility studies.

Hence I need your cooperation to secure this deposit which is as it stands now, the only hope of my survival as I have already lost my husband, coupled with my sickness and the situation of insecurity. Life is no more the same with me after all the lot I have gone through.Moreover, I wouldn't mind paying you any amount you will charge me up to 20% of the total money for your assistance in relocating and keeping the money for me as well as helping me to carry out proper investment. You keep 80% for me pending execution of the investment.

As a sick person, it will be difficult to handle this alone, hence I need your immense help, coupled with your distinguished business acumen and track record. Please, I would like you to come to my assistance, I am a lonely widow and in utter confusion and distress.

This business is solely between two of us and should there be any need for a third party, I will contact one of the Red Cross staff with whom I have established some trust. I am scared that if any one gets to know about this, he might take advantage of my helpless situation. to diverte this fund or seat on the money without helping me to manageit as planed,so please if your willing to help kindly contact me through my email above.

Sincerely your's,

Mrs. Rose Bangra Hamenya

Email rosebagura9008@yahoo.com

Subject: Message from Miss Rhodia Punga

Date: November 13, 2007 19:24:18 PM JST

Reply-To: rdpunga31@yahoo.co.jp

Message from Miss Rhodia Punga

Please treat with respect,

My name is Miss RHODIA PUNGA. I am a girl of 21 years old and I am a

citizen of COTE D'IVOIRE (IVORY COAST IN WEST AFRICA), an orphan to the

late former (OBUETI) top cocoa dealer Mr. PAUL PUNGA who died in 2004

as a result of food poison suspected to be given to him by the plans of

his colleaques and uncles because of his fame and wealth, my mother

died when I was 6 years old.

I inherited a total sum of $4.6 million US dollars from my late

parents. This money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is

deposited in a security and finance company in Ivory Coast under a

secret arrangement as a family treasure and African art works. This

means that the security company does not know the real content of this

box that was sent from the United State of America to Ivory Coast under

a diplomatic coverage.

My main purpose of sending you this mail is because of the way I found

you and perhaps trustworthy to give this priority of shipping this box

of money to any address that you think is very secure and safe in place

with your percentage of which we shall chat on soon. I will come over

to your country to continue my education as soon as the funds is

claimed by you.

There is need for urgent action because I am paying demurrage charges

to the Security Company for safe keeping this consignment. I give

thanks immensely for your co-operation as I look forward to hearing

from you soonest.

Please do contact me through this YAHOO EMAIL address: rdpunga30@yahoo.

co.jp And as soon as I hear from you, I will give you the details of

this transcation and how you will contact the Security Company for the

immediate claim of this trunk box on my behalf.

Best Regard,

RHODIA PUNGA

Archived