From Messrs. Sam Sankara, Boris Sladkova, Joseph Poon, et al...

Fiery Jack

Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 3:53:51 PM

Reply-to: jubril_hassan2007@myway.com

FROM THE DESK OF MR JUBRIL HASSAN

AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING SECTION OF

BANK OF AFRICA (BOA).

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

Dear Friend,

I am MR JUBRIL HASSAN the director in charge of auditing and accounting section of Bank Of Africa(BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso West-Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person Mr.Sheu Yuan-dong who died on February 16, 2000 in a gassy car accident with his entire family on there way back from Bobo Delaso the formal capital city of Burkina-Faso, and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

The said amount was U.S $9.8M (Nine million eight hundred United States dollars). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through yahoo search on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina-Faso.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bona fide next of kin to the deceased, to get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit

your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant (A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 60% will be for me. Please, you have been advised to keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I look forward to receive your hansom reply via this email address belo.

Yours faithfully

MR JUBRIL HASSAN .

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KARIM MICHAEL (karim98_michael@hotmail.fr)

Sent: Saturday, November 24, 2007 12:52:14 AM

Reply-to: karimmichael3@yahoo.fr

I MAKE THIS APPEAL WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT ANY FACTS OR OPINION EXPRESSED BY ME ARE GIVING IN CONFIDENCE AND SOLELY FOR YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND USE.

Meanwhile I had already sent you this same letter two weeks ago, but I am not sure if it did get to you since I have not heard from you, i am Mr Karim Michael ,The manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my Bank.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$8.5M, (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with account number 14-2558-5976 that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his wife and only daughter in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight number 261 which crashed on January 31, 2000. You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Thompson an American and great industrialist and a resident of Alaska. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to you. You have to follow the instruction which I will be send to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into our bank

treasury as unclaimed bill. The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after nine 9 years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The money has now stayed more than seven to eight years and I am preparing documentation to prove that this money has been transferred to our bank treasury. It will be between me and you only that will know that the money is not transferred into our treasure.

This request of foreigner as next of kin in this transaction is

occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabé cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. In appreciation of your assistance, I am offering you 30% of the total sum. 5% for contingencies (cost of transfer/other charges) likely to be incurred during the course of transaction, while the remaining 65% is for me.Upon receipt of your reply.

I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application which you will complete and forward to our bank asking for this money to be paid to you as the next of kin to Mr;Morris Thomson. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

You should contact me immediately you receive this mail with bellow information.

1) Your Home and office Address..........

2) Occupation......................

3) Age.......................

4) Nationality...............

5) Privet telephone number............

PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY SHOULD YOU CONSIDER MY URGENT REQUEST.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr Karim Michael.

[color:red]TOTAL SUM PLEDGED TO DATE (should I choose to accept all these kindly magnanimous unfettered offers of cash): $322,700,000!!!!!!!

[/color][color:blue]Thanks to everyone who took time to send in offers of money! This is YOUR thread.[/color]

Yup, but lest $8.5 be not enough to pay my festive booze bill, here comes Jackson Obaseki with an offer to top up my Yuletide pot! :applause:

Subject: Compliments

Date: December 4, 2007 7:05:05 PM JST

To: obaseki@sify.com

Reply-To: j_obahseki@sify.com

FROM THE DESK OF DR. JACKSON G. OBASEKI

FINANCIAL CONTROLLER.

NNPC.LAGOS NIGERIA.

Att: President/Ceo,

PROPOSAL FOR TRANSFER OF THIRTY TWO MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS (US$32.5M) TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

I am contacting you based on the recomendation by our export promotion council. Its based on my conviction that you are reliable and trustworthy in business transaction, it was the main conviction that compelled me to solicit for your support in this deal.

I am the new Financial Controller of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Lagos, Nigeria and Secretary to the Contract Award Committee of my Ministry as constituted by ABUBAKAR YARADUA the new GROUP MANAGING DIRECTOR of NNPC. In collaboration with my colleagues, we have agreed to transfer out of the Country through Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) some amount and we will later reinvest it abroad after the success of this transaction. The amount involved is Thirty two Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$32,500,000.00).

This is as a result of over inflated amount of a contract. The

contract has been already executed and the original contractor had collected his full and final payment. In as much as this contract was awarded to a Foreign Contractor and the payment in dollars, we now need a Foreign firm that will present itself as the contractor for this amount of Thirty two Million,Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$32,500,000.00)

Since we do not want to use the orginal contractor in applying for the payment, because the Contractor is not aware of this over-invoiced sum. Therefore, I as the Financial Controller was told to write you by my colleagues and see to the success of the remittance immediately, you will however, be required to furnish us with these necessary informations.

1.Your personal phone and fax number for easy ommunication

2.Your full names and address

3. Your Account number where this money will lodged into. It could be personal or corporate

These information will enable us put APPLICATION OF CLAIM for the release of this money from concerned Government Agencies and it will last for ten working days. For your assistance we have agreed that the fund will be shared as follows:

You as the Account Owner 25% Miscellaneous Expenses 5%

Officials Involved 70%. Now, we assure you that all arrangements have been concluded for the success of this transaction.

Pls reply.

Yours faithfully,

DR. JACKSON G. OBASEKI

[color:red]TOTAL SUM PLEDGED TO DATE (should I choose to accept all these kindly magnanimous unfettered offers of cash): $330,822,000!!!!!!!

[/color]

This one's got a wee twist in its tale: offers job security and a nice annual income instead of the usual lump sum! :applause: I've taken a rough average of the salaries on show and topped up the total amount pledged accordingly. A very warm thanks to Dr David Cameron (PhD) for generously taking time to send me the mail! Cheers, Doc! :hug:

(Any of you fellers looking for work (or for a better job than the one you've got) could do worse than consider Dr Cameron's proposals. Some good positions up for grabs by the look of it. :up: )

Subject: UNJOB VACANCY

Date: December 6, 2007 2:47:33 PM JST

To: job_333@doramail.com

Our Mission,

The U.S. Committee for U.N. supports the work of the World Health Organization to improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world by promoting democratic governance, poverty reduction, rural development, crisis prevention and recovery, energy and environmental issues, and reducing the impact of the HIV/AIDS pandemic. It accomplishes these aims by building a broad-based American constituency that educates for international development and by identifying US resources for specific U.N. projects that support U.S. national interests.

A. Environmental Officer

Salary: $170,600.00 USD.

Contract: Fulltime

They are responsible for development oversight, management, and evaluation of programs in the following areas: bio-diversity, conservation, forestry, wildlife management, water and coastal resources management, environmental education, environmental policy, environmentally sustainable agriculture, community based natural resources management, urban and industrial pollution reduction, urban planning and management (including such areas as housing, water and sanitation),

urban and housing finance, energy efficiency and conservation, renewable energy applications, clean energy technologies, energy sector planning and global climate change. Environment Officers apply both a technical knowledge of their program area and a variety of management and program evaluation knowledge in order to ensure that projects meet the needs of who-usa partners and customers in a cost-effective manner.

B. Financial Management Officer

Salary: $174,000.00 USD

Duration: Full time

They direct the accounting and payment operations worldwide. In addition, they provide significant, levels of advisory services to all levels of the mission and host country governments. This includes administrative, operational and program matters concerning financial, budgetary and resource management and implementation issues.

C. Senior Program Officers for Nutrition

Contract: Full time

Salary: $180,678.00 USD

Overall Responsibilities: the Senior Program Officer for Nutrition works closely with Senior Child Survival/Immunization. Program Managers to plan, coordinate, implement, monitor, and evaluate child survival activities, with special attention to strengthening nutrition program activities. Work with the Senior Child Survival/Immunization Advisor and the State Child Survival/Malaria Program Managers to coordinate, implement, monitor, and evaluate the country child survival activity plan. In particular, design, plan, implement, and evaluate nutrition actions as an integral part of COMPASS activities. Coordinate, plan, implement, monitor, and evaluate nutrition activities related to Vitamin A, breast feeding promotion, complementary feeding, nutrition activities related to immunization and National Immunization Days (NIDs), Quality Protein Maize (QPM) related issues, communications/behavior change, and community mobilization. Evaluate the

costs and effectiveness of Positive Deviance (PD)/Hearth approaches to improving childhood

health and nutrition. Identify and coordinate with partners from The World Health Organization Children's Fund (UNICEF), World Bank, World Health Organization (WHO), Canadian International Development Agency/Micronutrient Initiative (CIDA/MI), Department for International Development (DFID) International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA), Helen Keller International (HKI),community-Directed Treatment and Ivermectin (CDTI) Program, other academic institutions, Private Voluntary Organizations (PVOs), and Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs) for the development of activities at scale to reach high geographical coverage.

D. Program/Project Development Officers

Salary: $184,000.00 USD

Duration: Full time

They are responsible for strategy development, policy formulation, performance reporting,

project management, and public outreach. They are looked upon to ensure that the Mission's operational procedures are designed to elicit team work, emphasize shared values, make known programming priorities, and reward innovation. Program/Project development officers must be able to apply leadership and management skills in order to ensure that program activities are designed and implemented to achieve stated objectives, within resource constraints and in a timely manner.

E. Executive Officers

Salary: $170,000.00 USD

They oversee a wide range of administrative and logistical support functions including personnel management, contracting, procurement, property management, motor pool management, travel management, employee/family housing and maintenance management. In addition to having direct responsibility for providing the daily support of the agency's field mission, duties include planning for future personnel and procurement requirements at the assigned duty station.

F. Lawyers

Salary: $180,000.00 USD

They provide legal counsel to planners and administrators of WHO's overseas programs, laws and regulations, Agency directives and delegations of authority, bilateral agreements, loan and grant agreements, contracts and other agreements pertaining to country or regional programs. They advise on reconciliation of problems resulting from differences between DRI. And cooperating country laws. They advise regional personnel on the drafting and promotion of legislation and regulations to be proposed for enactment or adoption by the cooperating country government Ministry of Justice.

G. Education Development Officers

They analyze, advise, and assist with the development of host country education human resources and man power planning systems. Strategies are designed to improve existing education programs as well as to promote organizational competencies and skills acquisition related to both individual and institutional development. Duties Include participation in Agency policy formulation, sector analysis, program and project design, program monitoring, and evaluation of activities in education and human resources.

H. Agriculture/Rural Development Officers

Salary: $175,000.00 USD

They advise senior WHO and host government officials on agriculture and rural development projects. They identify problems and propose solutions, participate in project design and development, and manage and evaluate programs. Duties include coordinating the flow of resources for projects, analyzing the effects of proposed policies, legislation, and programs and advising on interdisciplinary rural development programs.

I. Program Officers

Salary: $174,000.00 USD

J. Program Team Leader

Salary: $170,000.00 USD

K. Operations Director

L. HR and Admin Team Leader

M. Economic Affairs

Salary: $155,000.00 USD

N. Medical

Salary: $185,000.00 USD

O. Political Affairs

P. Security

Salary: $185,000.00 USD

GENERAL REQUIREMENTS/SELECTION.

Applicants are selected on the basis of academic credentials, experience and other relevant factors. Successful applicants are interviewed on their related knowledge, skills and abilities. Application is open to all interested applicants from any nationality. HOW TO APPLY: Send your resume/CV to:unjob_vacancy@un-usa.zzn.com

Dr. David Cameron PhD,

Recruitment Officer

UN Headquarters

First Avenue at 26th Floor

New York, NY 10017

Fax: +1206-202-3860

[color:red]TOTAL SUM PLEDGED TO DATE (should I choose to accept all these kindly magnanimous unfettered offers of cash): $331,002,000!!!!!!!

[/color]

Herr Joseph Vogt-Goetz just mailed me to offer a very festive $12,400,000 tax free. :applause: Nice to wake up to such a generous gesture of support on a frosty winter morn. Thanks, Joe, and a Merry Christmas to you too! :up:

Subject: FROM Mr.Joseph Vogt-Goetz

Date: December 10, 2007 12:03:37 AM JST

To: josephvogt009@yahoo.com

Reply-To: josephvogt100@yahoo.com.hk

+447011153333

josephvogt100@yahoo.com.hk

Dear Sir,

I represent a top German property magnate whose business partner,a briton died in a plane clash few years ago.He has asked me to contact you to seek your assistance in securing a fund which was the proceed of a crude oil deal in which he had substaintial interest.I am in London to get all necessary documentation that will give you legal tittle to handle this transaction upon your acceptance of this offer.My client does not speak English so he engaged me to come to London to avoid anybody listening to my communication with you which is common in Germany his country.

In brief,the money totalling $62,000,000.00 was the proceed of a crude oil bunkry deal from a certain third world country which his briton partner brokered on his behalf .The crude was supplied to a refinery in Europe and payment was made to his partner who promised to re-profile the fund to Italy where my client has interest in property investment.However,it was later discovered that the two trunk of dollars containing the fund was moved to a fudicial company in Italy but my client could not access his money because the depositor is died of cancer soon afterwards.Hence the company maintains that it would release the trunks of dollars to the deceased or his next-of-kin but the man died without a family.Hence,I am in London to get the necessary documents that would give you the legal right to the property if you accept to travel to Italy to handle the transaction.You will be entitle to 20% of this amount as compensation for participation.If interested please send the following information

1.Full name

2.Contact address

3.Telephone numbers

Furthermore,my client has also enagaged the services of an Italian based lawyer who will guide you upon your arrival in Italy to claim the funds.He speaks and understand English fairly well.I shall provide you his contact and telephone numbers in Italy when I am certain you can handle this deal.

Please do let me know your resolution on this matter as soon as possible.

My personal regards,

Mr.Joseph Vogt-Goetz

[color:red]TOTAL SUM PLEDGED TO DATE: $343,402,000!!!!!!!

[/color]

Hells bells! :shocked: Not every day you wake up to find a message from heroic cartoon failure [color:orange]CHARLIE BROWN[/color] in your mailbox! :D But here he is, offering me a hefty wedge to top up the pot. :up: Thanks, Charlie! :hug:

Subject: I need your help

Date: December 11, 2007 7:31:54 AM JST

To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Reply-To: brown.charles2000@yahoo.com.hk

Attn:

I am Barr. Charles Brown, a Canadian attorney based in Manchester , United Kingdom . Personal attorney to Late Mr. Mark Michelle, a French National. Late Mr. Mark Michelle until his untimely death was my client. A private oil consultant/ contractor with Shell Petroleum Development Company in Saudi Arabia. On the 3rd day of January 2004, my client and his wife along with their two children were among the victims of Boeing 737 Egyptian Airliner that crashed into the Red Sea . You can read more about the crash by visiting this website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/3365769.stm

Since then, I have made several enquiries with his countryâ??s embassies to locate any of his extended relatives, but to no avail. After several unsuccessful attempts for over three (3) years now, I decided to personally contact you with this business proposal.

Presently, the deceased had a deposit valued of forty five Million, eight hundred thousand British pounds and the institution has issued me a notice to provide his next of kin or beneficiary otherwise the account will be confiscated immediately. Having been unsuccessful in locating any of my late client relatives, Iâ??m now seeking for your consent to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at forty five Million, eight hundred thousand British pounds can be paid to you.

I have worked out plan for achieving my aim of appointing a next of kin as well as transferring the money abroad for us to share in the ratio of 53% for me and 35% for you, and we shall collectively donate 10% to charity Homes, while 2% will be set aside for any incurable expenses both local and international. The money transfer paperwork itself will include a certificate of origin so that the receiving bank does not ask questions. The paper works will include proper certificate that the fund being transferred is from non-criminal sources.

The transaction is guaranteed to succeed without any problem. All I need is your trust and confidence.As soon as I hear from you, I shall provide you with further clarification that you may need to know. Looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Barr. Charles Brown.

[color:red]TOTAL SUM PLEDGED TO DATE: $355,602,000!!!!!!!

[/color]

Hmm ...not sure about that one FJ. Doesn't seem right to profit off someone else's misfortune somehow. Bad karma Charlie. :nono:

Good point, mate, well worth thinking about. :hmmm: But here to the rescue comes the one and only Big Chief Lucky Igbinedion :clown: with some great news for us all, to the tune of a cool and amazingly generous $150,000,000 freely pledged, with hardly a string attached! :up: Thanks, Chief! :hug:

From: Chief Lucky Igbinedion mr_lucky_igbinedion@yahoo.co.nz

Subject: Attn: Treat as Confidential

Date: December 12, 2007 9:41:07 AM JST

To: fierymuffenterprisesinc@yahoo.com

Dear Sir/Madam

Am the formal Governor of Edo State. My name is Mr. Lucky Igbinedion.

I want to invest in your company; I want you to know that during my service as a governor of Edo State in Nigeria, I Have kept $150,000,000, (one hundred and fifty million Dollars). so i want you to please accept my offer to invest this money to your company, which I deposited in a safe box of a private Security Company under Democratic services, as a treasure box after my governorship the government have freezes my Account here in Nigeria and also some of my landed Properties. So I want you to accept this offer to invest this money to your company. All information is genuine and security contact. If you accept my offer, I will send you the entire necessaries document, from the Security Company and also my lawyer support to ensure faithful business transactions. So I want you to send to me the necessaries detail. So I will be expecting your feedback as soon as possible thanks.

Your response with the requested information should be sent to my personal E-mail below:

mr.luckyigbinedion@yahoo.de

YOURS SINCERELY

Chief Lucky Igbinedion

Formal Governor of Edo State

Nigeria

[color:red]TOTAL SUM PLEDGED TO DATE: $505,602,000!!!!!!![/color] :applause:

Archived