From Messrs. Sam Sankara, Boris Sladkova, Joseph Poon, et al...

Fiery Jack

F*ck me, this must be my lucky year! All these kind cash donations and, to top it all, I've just won the UK Lottery!!!! :elephant:

And I didn't even buy a f*cking ticket! :shhh:

Jessica Palmer kindly e-mailed me the wonderful news this morning. Thanks Jess! PS. Have you got big tits, pet? :hubba:

Subject: GRAND NATIONAL LOTTERY 2007 - Winning Notificaations

Date: December 14, 2007 1:07:58 PM JST

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,

GRAND NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Dear Prize Winner,

GRAND NATIONAL LOTTERY is happy to officially inform you that you have emerged a winner in our Promotional draws

held on Saturday 8th of December 2007.

The online version was conducted by a Microsoft Computer Ballot System (MCBS) as part of international "EMAIL" promotions to encourage the use of internet and computers Worldwide.

Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of £2,200,000.00 (Two Million Two Hundred Thousand

Great Britain Pounds) in cash, which is the winning payout for this category.

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice, please contact your

claims agent immediately. Find below all contact details;

MR. JOHN SMITH,

FOREIGN DEPARTMENT MANAGER,

KINGDOM FINANCE

TEL: +44-703-184-7498

+44-702-405-7460

FAX: +44-870-471-9694

Email: john_smith@k-fnan.org

Also find below your winning details required for the claims of your prize:

(i) Winning Numbers: 01, 09, 17, 33, 35, 38, (45)

(ii) Ticket Number: 44-8201-093

(iii) File Reference Number: GNL20-147-2

(iv) Lotto Batch Number: A14736

On behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

SINCERELY,

JESSICA PALMER

COMPUTERIZED DRAWS MANAGER

GRAND NATIONAL LOTTERY

TEL: +44-702-409-1059

+44-702-409-1017

FAX: +44-870-471-9735

[color:red]TOTAL SUM PLEDGED TO DATE: $509,102,000!!!!!!![/color] :applause:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to be the bearer of sad tidings, especially at Xmas, but it looks like my old engineer mate Max Effenburgh has passed away suddenly at the ripe old age of 80. :rip: But it's not all doom and gloom. :nono: Good old Max has left me $13 million in his will "to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society"! :applause: What a lovely Xmas gift! Thanks to Barrister Ken Tyler for conveying the news. :up:

Subject: BEQUEST NOTIFICATION!

Date: December 21, 2007 10:41:14 PM JST

MANAGING PARTNER

Kenneth Tyler & Associates

Berkshires House, 168-173 High Holborn,

London WCIV 7AA

United Kingdom.

NOTIFICATION OF BEQUEST

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engineer, Maxwell Effenberg; I am once again trying to notify you as my earlier letter returned undelivered.

I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr.Maxwell Effenberg made you a beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Thirteen Million, One Hundred Thousand Dollars (USD$13,100,000.00) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.

This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely travelled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. Maxwell Effenberg until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He had a very good heart and loved to give out.

His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. Late Engr.Maxwell Effenberg died on the 13th day of December,2006 at the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.

According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to helpthe poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to

enable me conclude my job.

I hope to hear from you as soon as possible through the email address below.

barr.kennethtyler020@hotmail.com

Yours in Service,

Barrister Kenneth Tyler.

jack :help:

[color:red]TOTAL SUM PLEDGED TO DATE: $522,202,000!!!!!!![/color] :applause:

• 2 weeks later...

Keep this one secret! :closemouth:

MR.MAKATA ALIU

SUPERVISORY MANAGER,

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA).

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.

Dear Friend,

(TOP SECRET)

I am Makata Aliu,the supervisory manager at the United Bank for Africa(UBA) Ouagadougou,Burkina Faso,West Africa.With due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction .

During our investigation and auditing in this bank, my department came across a very huge sum of money belonging to a deceased person who died on July 31st 2003 in a plane crash and the fund has been dormant in his account with this Bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development.

The said amount was U.S $17.5M (Seventeen million five hundred United States dollars). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information and email address through the International web directory of Burkina Faso chamber of commerce on foreign business relations here in Ouagadougou Burkina-faso.

Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased,to get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact I could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant(A Banker),we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank. This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designation bank account.

I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 30% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 65% will be for me. Please, you have been adviced to

keep "top secret" as I am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in. All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when I hear from you.

I look forward to receive your email as the urgency implies.

Yours faithfully,

MR Makata Aliu.

Assalam Alaikum.

I am Madam Halima Mamadou from Guinea Bissau, I am married to Late Dr. Ibrahim Mamadou of blessed memory who is an oil explorer in here in Abidjan and Kuwait before he died in the year 2005, We were married for twelve years without a child, He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

Before his death we were both devoted Muslims. Since his death I too have been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems. When my late Husband was alive he deposited the sum of $3.7million (Three Million Seven Hundred thousand U.S Dollars) In one Finance Security Company here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, and advised me that he used my name as the next of kin and that the security company officials does not know the real content of the trunk box because he camouflage it as (FAMILY VALUABLES AND TREASURES) For security purpose, and it is still with the Security Company up till now.

Recently, My doctor told me that my living is numbered due to cancer problem, the one that disturbs me most is my stroke ickness, Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to either a Muslem organization or devoted Muslim individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instructs herein.

I want this Muslim organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages, widows, and also propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views and belief of the Holy Quran.

The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has encourage me to take the bold step, I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are new Christian's converts and I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an Unholy manner, Hence the reasons for this bold decision.

Please know that after death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficent and the most merciful.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, Moreover the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With ALLAH all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact information of the Security Company where the money was deposited, I will also issue a letter of authority to the security Company authorizing them that the said Trunk Box Have being willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you.

I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a true devoted Muslims worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life,

Any delay in your reply will give room in sourcing for a Muslim organization or a devoted Muslim for this same purpose.

Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders. May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.

Thanks

Yours Sister In Islam.

Mrs Halima Mamadou

• 1 month later...

Buenos dias

Es para mí un placer y un honor de ponerse en contacto con usted.Permita yo presentarme: soy Señorita Blessing Yao. Mi padre hacía se fue del gobierno de fuego el presidente Houphouet Boigny antes de su muerte aquí a costa de marfil.

Después de explotación de una de esto escóndete en Kossou, tenemos de oro, que el gobierno tiene como desicion de comprar al premio de 4.500.000 euros (quatro milliones cinciente mil euro).Esta suma fue en un banco del sitio en mi nombre o podré estar en posesión sólo cuando tendré 25 años porque actualmente tenga 19 años.

Mi padre fue muerte por su hermano que quería tener una parte de la venta del terreno. También siendo menor, querría que usted me ayudara a trasladar esta suma sobre su cuenta y me ayudara a investirlo en su país. También ustedes serán el garantía de mis bienes. Después de la transferencia de los fondos sobre su cuenta vendré reunirles con el fin de perseguir mis estudios. También soy buscada por mi tío porque lo quiere a mi vida a causa de mi herencia es necesario que este asunto guarde un carácter confidencial.

saludos Sinceros.

Señorita Blessing Yao.

blessingyao@yahoo.com

Archived