Need help with my "girlfriend"

JannikOJ

Hi guys,

I have recently become involved with a 21 year old little honey.

She is very pretty but also shy and oldfashioned. We have been out 3 times last week and she is now under the impression that im her boyfriend. That was a bit surprising to me considering i have yet to even kiss her!?

The problem is that her english is very bad and my thai is even worse. So the communication between us is very limited. What i want to tell her is that i like her a lot but considering our communication problems im only looking for a casual relationship. Nothing serious.

Can anyone help me translating that from thai to phonetic english? Make it sound like im not looking for a f**kbuddy. Eventhough it would be the best option for me it would not go down well with her at all! :onfire:

But i will have to say it quick because she is showing up in her schooluniform and im a weak bastard :wanker:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can not help you phonetically - those magic syllables are perhaps mythical. I'm sure someone here with a big nose will tell you the thai that you can then retardly pronounce to your beau.

Why not just shag her and be a prick? Or else tell her you need her? Maybe you could play dumb? How should I know what your feelings are? I gather she will take the hint fairly quickly, no matter which way you turn.

Be yourself is the best advise. My counsel would be shag her, then move on - but what do I know? You have to ask yourself how much of a bastard / psychopath you are, and how much you genuinely care about her. It's not rocket science dude. Good luck.

Panadolsandwich,

I know im new here but i really think thai girls indeed are rocket science. Riddles wrapped in enigmas i think :-)

Teddy,

Believe me i tried. Thats partly why i would feel bad just to f**k and forget her. She seems to be very serious about me and i really just want to get into her lovely school uniform.

Damn stupid concience... must drink more beer!

Riddles wrapped in enigmas indeed! Just shag her!!! Don't do your head in. Your only mission in life for this very moment is doing just that! She'll love it.

I've grown accustomed to the wiles of thai girls. They'll make out they don't like sex, but they almost universally love it more than you do. Christ I'm tired just writing about it!

Whatever you do - don't give her red bull. It transforms them.

Be nice to her, always be a gentleman.

If things do not work out, you can get to know her friends.

;)

Just make her a nice long-term project. It is not as though there are not multiple other venues where you can get your rocks off while you are gik-ing around with her when she is not in school.

You may wait months or longer to get into her pants, but if my own experience is any guide, the wait may be worthwhile, and the journey may prove to have unexpected compensations of its own.

I would recommend that you read some books on Thai culture and Thai-farang relationships, so that you can gain some insight into where she is coming from.

The last thing that you want to do is to hurt this little girl through ignorance.

:)

Archived