Firearms?

Lusty

Last time in Pattaya,we went to the shooting range underneath Tiffany's ladyboy cabaret.

Started on a small calibre Smith+Wesson revolver and finished with a Glock 9mm automatic:cool:(that would put a quick end to the local scum!)>

Anyway,next time I/we go,would like to have ago with some rifles(Kalashnikov,M16 etc)or even better some automatic weapons,Uzi's and the like.

Anywhere near Pattaya that has these facilities?

Thanx in advance.

No chance of a go on an anti-aircraft battery I suppose! :clown:

Guest lazyphil

when i did one of my visa runs to pp via the tolne sap river trip from siem reap (seems like a life time ago now :( ) and that bumpy old road from aranaya pratep i shot a ak47 at a range in penom pen, i was told used in the khmer rouge era :crazy:

why not just rent a weapon of local dids :D

There used to be a gun range under what was called The World Trade Center in Bangkok. I don't know if it still exist.

Lusty, if you tried a Glock 9mm, next time try a 40 calibre glock. 9mm will not go thru a windshield, but the 40 calibre will. That was one of the reasons why police in the USA are going for 40 calibres.

Smith & Wesson has a 50 calibre out. I know of some men who can not fire the gun, or at least fire a second round.

Yeah, pics all over the internet as if it was something to be proud of. I thought the .50 cal pistol was illegal in a lot of places.

Why would a .50 cal gun be illegal as opposed to a small calibre weapon?

Is it because a small gun only kills you a little bit?

Thanx.....

Fortunately, I have had enough of guns and such wilst in the military. M60 full automatic - 200 round belt is so sweet.

Carrying two metal ammo boxes 10 clicks ain't so enduring, though.

Ah . . . the good ole days. We used to cook our food with bits of C4 !

:hmmm:

Archived