Taxi to Pattaya from new airport

lifesabeach

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are "Many" options and by using the Search Engine you will be sure to find many existing posts on this very interesting and well documented topic.

Alternatively, you could make a donation to the Board, become a board sponsor and I'm sure there are lots of guys who would be more than hapy to assist and provide sufficient information that could quite possibly even save you the cost of the donation in your first trip

No pressure, but it's well worth thinking about

Cheers DS

Try Mr T the taxi man from Pattaya. He'll have your name on a sign waiting for you. 1000 baht from airport to Pattaya incl reasonable waiting time, carpark, and tolls. I ususally tip him 100baht too.

Please don't let him down. He's neevr let me down yet.

:beer:

You do NOT want to take taxi/limo service on offer inside airport by baggage claim belts.

I asked them about fares last time and was quoted something over 2,000 baht. Ridiculous.

Regular taxi I took (non-metered) was comfortable enough and 1,200 including tolls.

Is that at the desk, or upstairs? I paid 1200 at the departures level a couple weeks ago and had the feeling I was getting ripped off, but was not in the mood to bargain - months away from Thailand in a very expensive city undermines one's ability to get the best price, I have to admit...

YimSiam

Archived