My Benny Hill Thing

frede

Rewind the clock quite a few moons.

I remember sat on my own, staying up late and watching the Benny Hill Show. I got my first Boner watching Benny Hill chasing around some hot bird in stockings and suspenders. 8 years old, boner and bosh my ma walks back it and catches the scene.....good catholic she is too! Side kicked and sent to bed

Anyways....how can I geta benny hill ring tone for my phone? I'm going to keep it on whilst doing the pong, nana, cowboy run.

Anyone got a link?

I just goggled it and here is probably one of the many links on the Benny Hill ringtone:

http://www.ringtones-direct.com/payments.php?content_id=tt_8499&referer=default&p=undefined&resize=1

I remember watching Benny Hill as a kid. My favorite scene is when he is playing strip poker and this lady is down to her last bit of clothing. Benny Hill has a killer hand, but then he has a heart attack over the joy of it.

Priceless,

Mike

Another victim of PC: :cussing::banghead::cussing::banghead:

(Quote Wikipedia)

[color:red]In 1989, and to great surprise, Thames sacked Benny Hill, who had been a stalwart at the station since its launch in 1968. It was widely believed that he was dismissed because of the trend (started in the 1980s) of political correctness: that Hill's shows were considered, in some quarters, as sexist and outdated[/color]

(End of Quote)

MaW

Archived