Doo Dokraedone will perform in Pattaya at new years

waerth

Beats me to be honest, although I do have a small idea.

Basically I drastically reduced my Pepsi and other softdrink consumption. From 2 liters a day to virtually nothing (although I am back at approx half a liter a day again). I have now converted to mostly water, green tea and fruitjuice. I never really drank beer or anything, so no changes there.

I have started to eat more! But better spread over the day. I used to starve myself all day and had a big meal in the evening, with a small meal at midnight just before sleeping. I changed this to a meal when I wake up and then 2 more medium meals or a couple of small Thai meals and I try not to have any just before sleeping meals anymore.

This is basically all I changed. Although at the moment I am up again a littlebit because I got back on pepsi and with the highseason for comedy now around we end later, have more work = more tired, more hungry late at night.

I think I will not get any thinner than this though. But it is good to go from pantsize 52 to pantsize 42. It opens up new places to shop for trousers :)

Waerth

....I am the fat (though lost 40 kilo's in the last year! from 140 to 100) farang....

:applause: How you manage to do that. I'd love to lose a large number of kilos.

Guest lazyphil

well his waist at 42 inch is 1 inch bigger than my chest, either i'm a scrawny cunt or hes a fat bastard!.....my waist is 32 inch so i'm scrawny but in proportioned cunt at least. :smirk:

Archived