dynasty inn soi 4

A_J

hi everyone, i have just booked at the dynasty inn soi 4.i have read a few reports, it cant be that bad can it? just wondering has anyone stayed there recently.a booking can allways be cancelled so please guys, help us out. Has anyone else got any suggestions where they know of an available room under 2000baht. Tim from thaihotel discounts has helped me alot but it is peak time and everywhere is booked up, does`nt say much for rooms being available at the inn, does it.lol

hi barry, was the bad time down to the demolition, or was it down to the hotel its-self? what was the room like? some previous posts suggest it charges for guest`s but ive also read its guest friendly with no fee.any help would be appreicated. thanks

I have stayed there several times. Was just there last month.Even had my mom stay there.. They are guest friendly. Fun watching the ladies from the evening before coming and getting I.D.'s back and then catching motor bike home or taxi. Restaraunt is open 24 hrs. Food ok, bit pricy. Was there when doing the demo work and yes it was a bit of a hassle.Close to Nana. the car park parties etc etc. Rooms are ok. Some ladies say they don't like it because no hose at the toliet.

Not the same as the Dynasty Grande, I suppose. I ended up there rather randomly a few weeks ago, and was pleasantly surprised - big comfortable rooms, clean and reasonably new, decent rate for the standard. Only drawback was that in every direction I could hear beds banging the wall as NEP's finest went after the Best Fake Orgasm Oscar... I couldn't believe how a couple girls were carrying on, but I guess some guys must go for it.

Also random soi 4 recently was a night at the Swan Hotel (or guesthouse maybe?) above the pool tables -- took me back to my Khao San Road days... Roof over my head in a pinch...

YimSiam

Was mostly down to demolition, which was 24hours, but also there was one staff member who tried to charge a joiners fee. Plus the room was dark. I vowed not to return, but can't remember anything exceptional about it now. I would always prefer Majestic Suites now, given the choice.

Dynasty.

I never had any problems with rooms or staff. Nor the food/meals in restaurant.

Ain't got no free breakfast. And ain't go no free drink upon arrival. So not as classy as the Nana Hotel across street/soi.

And the Dynasty offers free shuttle to Pattaya if you stay two nights at Dynasty in Pattaya - a newer hotel on Soi 13 in Pattaya.

Listen, I have stayed at or visited every hotel in Bangkok. Even some of the ones that have been demolished. So if you have any questions - fire away! I am the expert in beds, lodging, sheets, pillows, soaps in WC, free shampoo - just ask.

:wave:

what about the woraburi inn on soi 4, all the reports here are saying guest fees and all sorts, but my friends say they have never had probs.they also say you dont have to walk by reception as you can get to the rooms via the bar, there last visit was in febuary. thanks for your help

what about the woraburi inn on soi 4, all the reports here are saying guest fees and all sorts, but my friends say they have never had probs.they also say you dont have to walk by reception as you can get to the rooms via the bar, there last visit was in febuary. thanks for your help

A_J

Worraburi is a dump. Always had problems in the past with their rooms and their staff. They did start charging 300 Baht joiners.

I do not recommend anyone to stay there. If someone books in their own right, I will process the reservation, but if their chosen hotel is full, I will not promote this hotel as I know they are more than likely to have problems.

Archived