pattaya beach road!!!!!!!!

keith doug

KD is very fond of Thermae in BKK, so I can see how Beach Road would appeal to him.

You're a bit out of date there. Thermae is now filled with young cuties rather than old hags. Its customer base is now mainly Japanese, which explains the transformation.

(If someone had told me this would happen say 6 or 7 years ago, I would never have believed it. :) )

Don't know about Beach Road. Never seen a looker there but don't really trawl. Seeing as beer bar bar fines are 200-300baht and you can get s/t from such a girl for 500B, I can't see the reason to do so. I know at least one beer bar girl who's cute enough to get 2k s/t if she worked in Baccara, Bangkok but goes for 1k l/t.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get my info from walking along there fairly frequently. One man's old hag is another man's young stunner but if you think you can pick up for 500 baht what would cost you four times that in a gogo bar then you'll be disappointed.

I'm never disapointed on Beach Road. Good quality, service and no B.S.

Definateley a few good lookers to be found on a typical stroll from central Rd. to Walking St.along with those that look like they sleep rough :crazy::shocked: However even these look more appealing than the fat farang women pushing prams (time to get out of Pattaya maybe) :thumbdown: :nono:

[

You're a bit out of date there. Thermae is now filled with young cuties rather than old hags.

No shit? :dunno: Last time I was in there (about 3 years ago if memory serves me right) it was downright awful.

I might have to pop in one of these nights to give her another shot.

There or some really attractive women on beach road,I think you have to be patient and take your time before making your choice.Try to talk and get to know them first.Most or friendly and don't mind if you just chat for awhile.I find this to be a entetaining way of passing my time there.It helps me sort out the ones I feel may have some potential and the ones I want to avoid.I don't pick up most of the girl I chat with.When you walk the beach a lot you'll notice these girls have different schedules locations times and days they hang out.Sometimes can be really bad for girl watching but if you go a few hours later the scene can change quite dramaticaly.

Contrary to popular belief I have meet some really nice,pretty ladies there.However I would agree with others on this board.Buyer beware many of these girls do have problems Drugs being Number 1,Hiv, yes some or underage.In general its best to be avoided.However sometime I like living dangerously

I only saw three girls tonight who could even pass as under 20 nevermind underage. One was a girl I fucked 3 years ago who I remember had a tummy like a chess board due to child birth. She must be well into her 20s by now. The other looked extremely young and was getting her thighs rubbed by some old fat stereotypical sex tourist working himself into a frenzy. The third looked about 19 and was definitely doable, but she was attached to her mobile phone. My feet hurt from all the walking so I decided to go home and watch football.

Archived