pattaya beach road!!!!!!!!

keith doug

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How's your eyesight? I think "girls" is not quite the right description for beach road whores. They're mostly old hags and trannies but the few younger ones are horribly disfigured by child birth. In the past I could walk from Walking Street to Royal Garden Plaza and find one doable girl but nowadays I can't find one no matter how far I walk. Just a long row of total skanks.

Beach Road is active, no doubt about that. But, keep in mind, even though the going rate for S/T may only be 500 Baht, you are dealing with too many unknowns. There are underaged girls out there. There are the lady boys. Those who offer to go BB may have an STD ... one stunner reportedly knows she has HIV! Plus, if you take a bird from the beach and you later discover something missing from your room (like your wallet), what recourse do you have? ... definitely a case of "Buyer Beware!"

keith doug, you're like that Canoeist guy with amnesia, walking up and Beach Road and being shocked to find it full of dubious characters propositioning cheap sex... How do you remember beach road after dark? I assumed it's always been the way it is now, with the murky tide of FLs, dealers, LBs, etc following the ebb and flow of each supposed crackdown or cleanup...

Archived