Eden update

On pricing it's not quite as bad as it seems re the good old days when 500 baht was the prime mover as the currency was deeply devalued so if you divide 25/44 and multiply by the going rate today, 1000 baht, then you end up with 568 baht in the old money... not bad going considering (ten years) inflation! BTW, the reason that you can't get such low prices at home is that there is an expensive aeroplane ride involved!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by rictic:

Originally posted by edenpapa:

[qb]hi keith i am curious to know if for a thousand baths for 2ladies :1)does the ladies feel motivated???,2)dont they feel exploited???

Marc,

out of the 1600b per girl, how much does the girl get?

Don't they feel exploited and unmotivated if it's not the full amount?

Not knocking you but you posed the questions and quoted amounts.[/QB]

HI RICTIC sorry i was away from my computeur.easy to answer and then you can decide if they are motivated or feel exploited.0n a 1600b the ladies get a 1000b.On a 80b drink they get a 40b return.Each month they get a salary.Dont forget the tips that most of the guys believe they deserves to have.they are not stupid and understand that we are paying everything.good salaries for all the staff not participating,rent ,electric,water,phone,protection,taxes,medical checks,condoms ,k way ,toys and so on.....and so on....now it is up to you to decide if they feel motivated and non exploited or not.see you....marc

It's enough to make you weep....8000 baht for nine hours? Peanuts!

In my local bar here in the "most cosmopolitan city in the Middle East", an attractive Thai/Chinese girl (great bod, lovely hair etc and the best looking and best dressed in there) will not go with a guy for less than...wait for it....12,000 baht!!!

And you know, as I stand there with my cold pint in one hand and my wallet in the other, I think of you gits in Thailand. You gits with girls who would make an absolute fortune here vying for business with the tired old Kazakhstani birds.....

Oh, when is that next flight?

Groover

quote:

Originally posted by edenpapa:

HI RICTIC sorry i was away from my computeur.easy to answer and then you can decide if they are motivated or feel exploited.0n a 1600b the ladies get a 1000b.On a 80b drink they get a 40b return.

Thanks for the reply. More details than I thought you would give. I'd say they would be motivated at those rates.

Hi Edenpapa

I managed to get round to your 'club' only once during my 20 day trip over the holidays but there is just so much to do and so little time to do it.

I arrived sometime during the afternoon i had just walked past Soi7/1 and realised where I was and walked straight back.

You were outside with some of the girls and we introduced each other and I went in and ordered a beer.

Once inside Pappa showed me the menu and left to deal with some "drinkers" If you ONLY want a drink "DONT GO TO EDENS". You will not get a good reception.

I let Pappa choose for me and he brought two stunners who immediately started in front of me.

I bought them both a drink as Pappa had told me I would have to wait about 40 minutes but the girls could stay with me while I waited. Who could refuse that sort of offer. Pappa showed me to the 'rest area' at the back and I managed to relax with both my ladies but they never stopped checking everything I had. Time disappeared and we finally managed to get upstairs and the room was nice and large with a big bed just a little cold for me so the AC was turned off.

Was undressed by my ladies and showered and washed everywhere and I mean everywhere. then while I dried off they showered and joined me on the bed.

Pappa those two ladies you chose for me were great, they never stopped with me or each other, when I suggested it, for the whole time I was there.

The object of the exercise was achieved and we managed to relax and hug and cuddle for about 10 minutes and then shower. I was not allowed to dress myself except my shoes they just could not get then onto my feet.

Nice to see that one of the ladies washed all the toys with soap and water and something else.

Other comments; mouth wash generously used by the girls and offered to me and I think overall we must have used at least 6 - 8 rubbers as the toys were given one as well as me.

Job done back down stairs and I buy the girls another drink and the cashier and the Barlady much appreciated by all.

While I drink my beer a couple of customers come in, one a real newbie, when pappa lined up the ladies his face was a sight.

When the ladies lined up my two asked to be excused as they had to line up as well, job done with me, but they were not chosen and they came back and stayed with me for another beer for me and for the girls and then I paid up (Happy hour prices) and left happy.

A great experience and I was made more than welcome by the pappa and the girls and I will go back in 5 - 6 weeks when I come back for another two weeks holiday. But this time I will not take two, I want to be greedy and be really blitzed I want at least 3. Pappa told me the record was 9 but I a bit beyond that at my age even if I took 200mg Vit V.

Edenpappa

a lovely experience would recommend it to everybody, but like I said at the start IT IS NOT A DRINKING BAR, BE WARNED.

Pappa see you during the last two weeks in Feb

keep up the good work

breconion

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: breconion ]

quote:

Originally posted by greg:

On pricing it's not quite as bad as it seems re the good old days when 500 baht was the prime mover as the currency was deeply devalued so if you divide 25/44 and multiply by the going rate today, 1000 baht, then you end up with 568 baht in the old money... not bad going considering (ten years) inflation!

Sorry Greg but that is 100% inflation. The currency earned and spent in Thailand is Baht not $US. And its not 10 years more like 6-7 years.In 88 it was 200B so that makes it 5 x more expensive then 12 years ago, ie 500% and that was for LT no ST,real LT midday or later also no excuses to get away early because of friends phoning and her telling you her old toothless granny has just been hit and killed by a rampaging buffalo and her father ghas been savaged by a bunch of rabid dung beetles.

rictic... ten less 2002 is 1992 I think you would have been hard pressed to get a gal for LT for 200 (I did that, like 19 years ago and in Patpong!). Yes, they were sweeter back then. Most of the b-gals today I would not consider them as really being Thai, more hybrid Thai/farang in outlook - but that may just be them reacting to me being older???? My money has always come from outside Thailand so that little calculation works for me. Be interesting to know how much, for instance, a farang teacher made ten years ago compared to today and then work out the value. Still don't like the sound of Eden, to get back to the topic in hand!

Hi Greg

I did say 1988. As you say though they were sweeter then. Wash your clothes clean the room etc... Used to save a bundle on laundry.

It would be interesting to see the wages from then. I do remember in the papers at the time they anounced the min wage in Issan was going up to 30B per day.

Archived