Eden update

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marc:

any place to buy "toys" in bkk?

I tried to order some online, but they ( tried 4 places bases in usa) but they will not ship to thailand.

Wow!

thanks for the fast reply.

Sounds like a good business ( if not risky) to be in.

Maybe I'll risk ( embarassment) of the airport hand inspections on my next trip and bring a few goodies.

Hows business just now, you have time to be online?

• 2 weeks later...

I am arriving at LOS on 24-04-2002. I hope, they are still having ladies and rooms available smile.gifsmile.gif

Has anybody up-to-date-information, if the situatuin is still the same (all rooms/ ladies booked at 2 pm)?

Bonjour Marc, i have brought over a Japanese honey bear clit vibrator on past trips...no problems ever with customs..(you could always say it is for your girlfriend who is arriving tomorrow)....anyways, should be easy enough for you to get repeat visitors to bring you a few goodies....i imagine if you offered a free afternoon in return, you would have more toys in a few days than you could ever dream of! chok dee

• 2 weeks later...

I arrived yesterday at 04:00 pm and all rooms exept one were booked. Marc suggested to take one girl to the hotel as he has no rooms left; however, I opted for two. So, make your choice early smile.gif

I took the usual two ladies; the only thing I was wondering about, one lady insisted (!) to fuck me with her strapped dildo. She told me, it would be very good, but I resisted blush.gif. When leaving, I noticed a farang couple entering and choosing. Eden was very busy and many girls were taken/ pre-booked.

Marc has made it clear before that if you each take two girls he'll be happy. Some girls might be somewhat hesitant to take two guys at the same time if you wanted to try that, so you might want to ask them when making your selection. But I don't think that would usually be a problem, especially if there were other girls in the room to make sure it didn't get out of hand.

Archived