Eden update

We,ll be outnumbered.Two cocks against 12 holes!Yum yum!

It's Eden, remember. So another two holes may come into play if you're not careful!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color:blue]> "I always keep a 10bht coin clenched tightly between my butt cheeks!"color=blue>

... and let the ladies hunt for it??

Don't forget to remove it, when the ladies are using the dildo... blush.gif

Would you welcome Brasil people ? I have always want girl to dress up like Indian with war paint etc. But not understand ? Ladies have too many boys and they lose enthusiasm ? NO ?

How they have interest with many mens? Must be boring.

Anyway would love to visit your clube. I have the natural rythmn- call in Brasil "Ritmo". Come from the music. I hope lady not passive. I like lady like the panther not the passive. I hope will be meeting for the dancing on the bed ??

I like the hot ladies like you Thai chili-Wow !

Tudo Bem ?

Nice Thai lady told me about the Japanese.

Always seem to want one lady and about seven Japanese ?? Lady in Phuket was happy. She got paid seven times !!

Then there is the story about the spy-glass and the tube

up the pussy wee-ing into a bucket !!

Just got back from BKK, had a chance to visit the Eden club twice. That was enough for me, that whole scene can change your view of sex(normal sex with the wife ain't going to cut it), two girls, pretty much everything goes. I went around 2 pm, each time. Selected a petite 7, she selected her friend 5, first time, had to go across street to hotel because all rooms were booked. Second time picked petite 7 again, and chose another girl 6, had room upstairs. Each sessions was pure ectasy, lots of anal, tongues, vibrators, hands, pussy and a four handed body massage at the end. Marc and the girls, I thank-you for such wonderful service........

Archived