Eden update

Edenpapa / Marc... I have read the reports on this thread with great interest and look forward to my first visit to your club on 1st March! God! Only 27days now!!! laugh.gif" border="0 What is the BF and how much for 2 girls ST?

Taipan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by edenpapa:

hi uniformguy if you want the real eden club service (lesbian) come without camera video. the ladies have family too and they dont want to be exposed on the net. all the rooms have dimmers on the light ,you can open full light.up to you. when you came i had 10 ladies available on the 35 this is maybe what you could not find your perfect schoolgirl .sorry but the bigger choice is at opening time 2 o clock.glad you did enjoy the place.....see you.marc

Marc, one thing I haven't figured out from the posts is how the session ends, is there a time limit or at the completion of the first shot the session ends. If there is a time limits, what is it?

Plan to check out Eden on the next trip.

quote:

Originally posted by zigfreed:

Marc, one thing I haven't figured out from the posts is how the session ends, is there a time limit or at the completion of the first shot the session ends. If there is a time limits, what is it?

Plan to check out Eden on the next trip.

hi ,a session is 90 mn tjen a red light goes on in the room.see you...marc

quote:

Originally posted by Taipan:

Edenpapa / Marc... I have read the reports on this thread with great interest and look forward to my first visit to your club on 1st March! God! Only 27days now!!!
laugh.gif" border="0
What is the BF and how much for 2 girls ST?

Taipan

hi taipan,1600b before 8pm,1900b after 8pm per lady for a 90mn time session.take away 4000b before 11pm,2500b after 11pm everything paid up to the morning 8am.show them what you like and they will do it.see you...marc

**Marc, I deleted a zero after the 1900 - I thought even with your club's fine reputation, the price might have scared some off, or caused a stampede at 7.45 pm**

LG

[ February 02, 2002: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

• 4 weeks later...

quote:

Originally posted by pattayaman:

Marc - on take away can the girls bring some toys with them?

Is there a place in BKK to buy toys?

HI PATTAYAMAN ,SORRY I DID MISS YOUR POST.ACCORDING TO THE SITUATION IN THE CLUB IT CAN HAPPENS THAT I LET SOME TOYS GO OUT.YOU CAN FIND THEM IN PAT PONG BUT VERY EXPENSIVES.ON SILOM ROAD,4500B SMALL VIBRATORS OR 8500B FOR STRAP ON.SEE YOU....MARC

Hi guys,

I've got a question.

1600B x 2 = 3200B for two girls. Right?

How about if I come over there with my friend?

I mean 2 girls + 2 boys (me and friend) = 4

Do we need to pay 3200 x 2 = 6400

or 3200 ?

Looks like my maths homework wink.gif" border="0

Dear Marc,

I visited your club last June and found it to be the best venue in BKK. I'll be returning in a few months and look forward to it.

Question: When you say 11P-8AM, does that mean I've got them the whole time and I can just stay there??

Also, how late are you open until?

Thanx

Bruce

quote:

Originally posted by Sinbad:

Hi guys,

I've got a question.

1600B x 2 = 3200B for two girls. Right?

How about if I come over there with my friend?

I mean 2 girls + 2 boys (me and friend) = 4

Do we need to pay 3200 x 2 = 6400

or 3200 ?

Looks like my maths homework
wink.gif" border="0

hi Sinbad,to realy enjoy the club it is 1 guy and 2 ladies.the rule to get the party room is at least 4 ladies.(no charges).se you..marc

Archived