Fame

Steve

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you're the current hot thing, the press will hound you to the ends of the earth. Harrison Ford is a star but he's not the current hottest thing. If you're famous you can live in some obscurity.

However, can Brittany Spears? Even if she wanted to?

There are some entertainers where certain behavior is expected and celebrated such as rock and rap stars. Sex orgies, drug abuse, etc. are expected. Not so with actors as much.

The tabloids are stock full of stuff about a wide variety of people. I don't read them except if I'm in a long checkout line at the market and bored enough to want a laugh about the latest alien abduction. Its a chick thing mostly I guess to read them.

The tv show Entourage shows a glimpse of the life.

Britney is not a hot thing.

her claim to fame at the moment is self destruction.

as others have said other famous people find it quite easy to live a quiet life.

she hasn't done much for for a while in the pop biz and is only getting in the Media for her problems.

she needs to keep in the public eye and for that i blame publicists and suchlike.she was vey young when she it it big and was probably influenced over a period of time to try certain things.

if she earns nothing then her staff don't get paid and they don't want that as they have an easy target working for her.

i wonder who introduced her to various substances because it suited them?

i don't particularily like her but i do think she has been abused by other people,wrong advice along the way.

she could have easily settled down with her kids and lived a quiet life but her problems started before she married.

i wonder how much her Hubbie is to blame for this situation.

KS said that he would like to be rich but not famous,fair point.

but i think many of us are differrent to Britney,we are older and if we became rich AND famous at our ages we can probably cope with it.

a teenage Girl with no clue is at a disadvantage and will be fucked by her 'friends' for many Years.............as long as they get a slice of the action.

Brit doesn't try to keep out of the light. She had the paparazzi running errands for her.

How can she not get hounded right now? She can't. Enless she can go back into the past and remove some stupid stuff she did which caused all of this in the first place.

If you show yourself as a good target, then obviously they will go after you(and it snow balls). Right now she has a big red bullseye on her, which she seems content on making bigger(if possible).

If the tabloids deem you relevant or news worthy or rather scandal worthy, you can't hide.

Things that you and I take for granted to remain private is played out in the press.

If you're the current thing and lead a quiet life, the press will make up stories or print unsubstantiated rumors just to sell papers.

You can go into entertainment thinking it won't happen to you because you will lead a quiet life and do and its still no guarantee.

I'd love money but no fame. I'd like quiet money, I wouldn't want anyone to know I have too much.

that's her problem...........she has a BIG RED BULLSEYE over her face and name.

no matter what she does nshe will be a target from now on along with others.

i don't agree with what has happened to her at her own hands but is it all her own fault.

i think the parents are to blame as well.

they probably got their kickbacks at the time when she hit the big time and then the scum moved in and 'maybe' turned her head.

i wonder what the parents did at the time to stop a Teenage Girl from going off the rails.

i'm at the age when i could have a daughter of her age and do you think i would let people push me out and corrupt her?.

if i was in the position of having a Daughter becoming famous i would make sure that i was in control and protected her.

not for the money,but for her sanity.

i'm not defending Britney but i think maybe she was let down by people close to her...........

Archived