Thigh Bar Revisited

Sarisin

quote:

Originally posted by uniformguy:

Sarisin

I cannot understand why you went back so soon after being ripped off before. Sorry i missed the tour it sounds like it was a challenging evening. Will be back up on Tues.8th so do you fancy doing it again on the 9th !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've sent you a pm

uniformguy
smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

Actually UG there was more than two months in between visits. A friend (the first one ripped off) and I wanted to go in and pull some shit on them with their stupid 160 baht ladies drinks.

Well, those ladies drinks were gone, but it backfired on us as they found other ways to get us.

It will be at least another two months before I go back.

quote:

Originally posted by Long Gun:

Ah, they must see you two coming!! Obviously recognising me as a totally sober and astute sort of chap, my one and only bill at the end of that rather lengthy session, during much of which I seemed to be with various combinations of 3 rather pleasant lasses, was ..... B540!! (I think 2 beers and 4 lasses' drinks) Maybe they have them pre-printed?!?

BTW What happened to the Rock Hard meeting on the Thursday? I guess Miss Thighs had a lot of questions about Frodo and the boys which needed explaining!?

LG

540 baht?? Incredible. Your drinks must have been going in the bin of someone else - me???

You did seem to be enjoying yourself with that procession of lovelies you rotated in and out. That was the most ladies drinks I ever saw you buy. Was there a sign on the door announcing 'Free Ladies Drinks' that I missed?

Yes, I did miss that feedbag at Rock Hard due to the Thigh Bar lady getting all turned on at Lord of the Rings and demanding I show her my orc one more time.

I will be at Warbler's Wed. evening for more Mexican cheap fart producing chow though.

sarisin

Don't know if you are still on line but this might catch you. will catch up tomorrow at warblers at about 19.30 or tonight probably in fantasia as I need to steer clear of Soiu cowboy.

Uniformguy smile.gif" border="0

Long Gun

Was this in After Skool by any chance?? Boy I am going to get myself into real trouble up there good job I'm off on Friday.....

Might see you at the quiz but not really my scene.........

uniformguy smile.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

I can't actually ever recall being ripped off in Patpong! Recently, I had my bill padded twice in Washington SQ. One bar, the owner said they put someone else's bill in my container and he actually came outside and shook my hand when I exited! The other bar, a gal had added two colas rather than one - when I pointed this out she ended up paying for two drinks so I made a profit. Well weird, though she gave me a death glare as she sulked in the corner.

Archived