No more Tripreports

BJ_Blackowitz

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mate they weren't trip reports.........they were a running commentry of your sexual activities which to be honest are boring and something I am not really interested in... :sleeping:

Maybe try golf course revues... :wave:

:yeahthat:

Thai360 is predominantly an information and discussion forum. IMHO trip reports should have information about prices, venues, changes inside the venues, transport information - useful stuff to help the rest of us enjoy our holidays more and get better bang for our buck.

I don't want to read about how some girl "slobbered down your cock" and then let you "fill her mouth with your tasty demon spawn" or words to that effect.. if I want to read that sort of stuff, I can buy PENTHOUSE magazine and read the FORUM letters.

Appreciate your effort to take the time to write them, BJ, but the content was quite egocentric and of little interest to me or containing useful info that would help me have a better holiday.

I'm not sure what the point of your post was telling us you're not going to write them anymore.

I assume maybe you were after feedback on them, or looking for reasons why many people don't reply to them.

Don't mean to offend you, just my :twocents:

some ppl liked these reports in the past ( different audience ?)

off course I could write Travel reports

with a No mongering POV

but what would I be telling th crowds ?

that the price of a beer has risen again ?

prices I pay for a Hotelroom ?

c'mon guys that is not a tripreport that was posted here two years ago.

This USED to be a Place where the mongers were writing there trip reports.

Since no feedback came anymore either from ppl who say they liked reading it, or from ppl who wherenot happy with it, I will not take the time anymore to post them.

but what would I be telling th crowds ?

that the price of a beer has risen again ?

prices I pay for a Hotelroom ?

But that's the stuff that mongers want to know!!

Not that you came wildly without control in some skank's gob who pretended she actually liked having your dick in her mouth!!

Trip reports are about INFO ... to help mongers get a better holiday and provide them with advice on how to make their mongering experience a better one.

Put the other stuff in the STORIES section or somewhere else. :doah:

Have a look at some of Brownfox77's gogo reports.. now THEY are real trip reports!

Archived