Sometimes you have good luck

Alfmaz

quote:

Originally posted by Alfmaz:

I saw the numbers 69/11 that was the only numbers I saw and I looked at it for a while so is 1969 the year and subtract it from 2002 which means she is 33 and 11 is the month the whole thing was in Thai the 69/11 was the only english I could understand on the whole ID, remember I hate maths give me a break

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Maybe she showed you her library card. cool.gif" border="0

You're playing a very dangerous game.

If Police catch you paying for having sex with a girl under 18 years you'll got two years in jail and an hard fine.

And the judge will have a lough about your abilithy with Math or telling apart a libray card from an ID card.

Anyway, it's up to you.

Its very easy. Look on the ID card, lower right quandrant. If it doesn't say 2626 or some lower number, pass. (Oops! Srewed up. It should say 2526)

If you want to be super careful and only take girls who are 20 or older, look for 2424. (Oops! Srewed up again. It should say 2524. I need an editor.)

It may be an ID card to the girl, but it's a stay out of jail card for me.

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: Raven ]

[ January 12, 2002: Message edited by: Raven ]

quote:

Originally posted by Raven:

Its very easy. Look on the ID card, lower right quandrant. If it doesn't say 2626 or some lower number, pass.

If you want to be super careful and only take girls who are 20 or older, look for 2424.

It may be an ID card to the girl, but it's a stay out of jail card for me.

I think you're off by a hundred years in each direction. It should be 2526 for an 18 year old, 2524 for a 20 ys old. The current Thai year is always 543 more than the current year in the western world.

Checked a girl's ID at the bar yesterday and it read 2527. I don't know how to read the the month, but I took a wild guess that she wasn't born in January. This was after both she and the mamasan had "assured" me that she was 18. They both fessed up that she was indeed only 17.

Ranger

When I looked at her ID it was grey and had her picture with a height meter in the background like a police mug shot like you see in the movies, so I don?t think it was a library card.

When I?m going back in March, but before I take her I will copy her ID and have it translated if it's in Thai, I know a few places I?ve had things translated for me before, if she refuses I now she is under age and will not take her.

Archived