Sometimes you have good luck

Alfmaz

I arrived in BKK and went to my favorite place Soi 21 Asoke bars and took out a girl who had women problems when I saw her in march, I had a good 3 days but I was looking for something more so I went down to pattaya told her I would be back in 5 days.

So I left for Pattaya and went down to Soi 8 found a nice girl spent 3 days with her she was OK all she wanted to do is orgasm herself, don?t worry about me she came twice then that was enough for her how about me ?????.

So I went on the prowl again, so I said I will go out of Pattaya to look and I found a gem, I went to this bar not may people would go to everyone hangs around Pattaya central. I found this bar and saw this beautiful girl just on her own and started talking to her, after 3 hour I BF her which was real cheep, price was 1000:00 Bhat for her so I took her, she was so inexperience could not kiss right and make love not that good, but I put this down to not enough farangs nice and new.

Day 9 I went to the same bar and she could not speak much English but my Thai was getting better, I remembered how good her body looked in the morning she told me she was 20 years old, I really wanted this girl so I told her I could not pay 1,000:00 Bhat per day so I came up with a really good price for 4 weeks and I was on my way.

By day 14 I told her how I hate girls who lie and who are not honest and then she came out and told me she was really 18 and only been working bar for a month, by then the sex was getting better and the kissing was intense and passionate, she could not keep her hands off me every minute, always wanted to kiss in public no shame and loved it when I stroked her hair.

Every bar we went to I we got the Thai word for Jealous can not spell it in Thai it?s Itchar I think, I got Munsie really jealous, all the girls at the bars where asking her where she found a guy like him very affectionate, even the girls at the Pit in Walking Street.

The good thing about this girl we went out to Buddha and she will pull out her own money to pay for it, we go to a bar she would ask me if I wanted something to eat and she would pay for BBQ, never asked for anymore like gold gifts, I did by a few things because she did not ask for anything like jeans and tops.

By the 4th week she asked for more sex and all she wanted to do was that and kiss all the time, she then admitted she was only 17. We did go around to a few islands for a trip and had the best Xmas and New Yeas, when it was time to leave she cried all the way on the buss from Pattaya to Bangkok and then the last the 2 hour before my flight was to leave. I would say this was the best time I have had with any BG for a long while not starting any relationships but I will go back in March, because when I went to give her a little extra money she said NO just come back in march, for that I give her a little respect.

All my friends said she was more mature than my last BG GF and they will keeping an eye on her for me.No there not the type of friends who would BF a friends girl she know there BG and she would not go out with them.

I had the best month in a long time with no ties

[ January 07, 2002: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Alfmaz,

From your post you didn't seem to worried about the fact....Anyway, it wasn't a flame or anything I just wanted to state the fact and also it seems you plan to meet her again in 2 months time....??

Sanukboot.

No after 4 weeks with a really nice girl. I'm not worried about the age, it was just really nice and felt right, but there is 2 months anything can happen you know that coming from LOS.

[ January 07, 2002: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Have you confirmed her exact age, other than what she tells you each time? For your future well-being, do so and do it first. Otherwise it might make a nice story to tell the nice Policeman and the nice convicts you are squatting next to for the next ten years! Seriously, if it all sours one visit, and who knows, you will make a great front-page photo for the arresting Police Commander and his career if someone ever holds that over you.

If it is too good to be true, walk away for a while in order to come back down to planet Earth.

Oh, a question, isn't 20 the legal age for a b/g etc, 18 for non b/g's ? Someone will corect me on that.

Just take care.

I've looked at her ID no way of telling what age she is, she could be 20 but we walked by heeps of policemen, one pulled me up on the side of the road while riding the motor bike she was not worried, so I say she must be legal, her mamassan seems to think so ????.I think the 17-18 bit was a joke to me becuase I say to her you don't look 20 she looks 17-18, but Thai girls always look young than their age. I was at Lotus one day and she pionted to a sign that said 21 and she said me this year 2002

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

quote:

I've looked at her ID no way of telling what age she is, she could be 20 but we walked by heeps of policemen, one pulled me up on the side of the road while riding the motor bike she was not worried, so I say she must be legal, her mamassan seems to think so ????.I think the 17-18 bit was a joke to me becuase I say to her you don't look 20 she looks 17-18, but Thai girls always look young than their age. I was at Lotus one day and she pionted to a sign that said 21 and she said me this year 2002

None of this means shit if you get in trouble.

Actually, I've just learned something myself. As I was reading your post I didn't understand why the girl would lie she was 20 if she was actually 18. Well, now we know.

Mamasan seems to think so? Is it the same mamasan who padded your bill when you weren't looking?

This is dangerous stuff, man. You CAN read the id. All you need to know is this is 2545 (shit, another year gone by) and do a little math. If you can't read the months - and that part _is_ tricky - than round down rather than up.

There's ton of this stuff going on. I've had a 16 year old hit on me. Claimed 18, handed me her id proudly. She was going to be 16 the next day. Mamasan came by, no ploblem she said.

Be extra careful.

Hi,

"I've looked at her ID no way of telling what age she is,"

Why not? It's printed on it very clearly.

The birthdate will consist of a number, 2 Thai characters and another number. The first number is the day, the 2 characters are the abbreviation of the month, and the last number is the year according to the Thai calendar (subtract 543 to get the year according to the Western calendar).

Sanuk!

I saw the numbers 69/11 that was the only numbers I saw and I looked at it for a while so is 1969 the year and subtract it from 2002 which means she is 33 and 11 is the month the whole thing was in Thai the 69/11 was the only english I could understand on the whole ID, remember I hate maths give me a break

[ January 08, 2002: Message edited by: Alfmaz ]

Archived