A Change at Cosmos Bar, Patpong 2

Sarisin

quote:

Originally posted by cardinalblue:

My understanding is these contractors (not freelancers) still generate bar fines for the bar and also get a cut from the drinks so technically they are not just girls walking in off the street and waiting for a shag.

While they opt not to get a salary (more freedom and flexibilty), they still have to be interviewed/approved by management in order to work there.

I found the girls clearly superior physically and mentally to thermae/nana disco girls.....

cardinalblue

Thanks for the additional information cardinalblue. I should have asked when I was there as there were plenty of freelancers hanging around. I wonder who does the interviewing. I don't believe Cosmos has ever had a mamasan as such. Maybe Vinai himself is involved.

I agree with your comment on the quality of the ladies in Cosmos. It has always been my favorite in Patpong 2.

quote:

Originally posted by Pale Rider:

Informative update on the current venue at Cosmos. I will personally check out in my upcomming visit. Patpong II, imo, is the place to martriculate with the exception of Goldfinger, Superstar and Safari in Pat.I. With the freelancers now @ Cosmos, that leaves Crown Royal and Executive Club as the remaining hostess clubs in Pat.II. I really like this Soi for various reasons. As Sarisan commented, a livable cacaphony plus some good eats (Bobby's Arms, Thai Room >get a window seat and watch the parade< plus my initiation bar Pink Panther. Patpong II is surely a dichotomy of Patpong I.

___ the Pale Rider

Looking forward to your visit. I'm enjoying the replay of the Raiders victory over the Jets now here. The Eagles win will be on tonight around midnight. Not as much fun when you know the score, but still good to watch.

On Patpong 2, I agree. There are two more hostess bars just down from Cosmos called, I believe, Patpong Cafe and Crystal Palace (?). I have been in each, and they have some very fine looking ladies, but the clientele is mostly Asian. One of them has a back door near the bathroom that leads into Superstars.

Oh, don't forget that King's Garden is still around with a supply of freelancers and that, uh, band. Another great place to sit for people watching on PP2.

Archived