U.,S. Political Banter....

NanaHunter

My Man for U.S. President

OK, lets have a look here. I'm a BIG Barak bin Laden basher, I'm the Biggest Hill-the-Bitch basher and I clearly say I'm going to vote Repub in the Gen and vote Barak in the Dem primary so as to erase any chance that America will be fooled by Bitch Hill.....

We all saw my post about Barak's church and he is going to have a big Afircan agenda. Are we going to be like the Dumb Frogs and let every Zulu into America and then 2 years later they are burning the property of good people born in America...

OR

Are we going to have Hill the Bitch who has more Hidden agendas than wrinkles on her Ugly Mug?

OK, I was bashed for Mc Cain...

ON THE RECORD.. MY pic would be Rudy G. Great manager who surronds himself with smart people rather that yes sir types who was tough on crime as a U.S. Atty and know gov mgt!

I must vote against one who will turn America into and African estate like his church demands or vote for a Menapaulal Hag who is a Hard on bitch trying to prove something and not out of the dep love for America and what it stands for!

I gotta vote against whom either the Dumb Dems put up....

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly, RayRay, you have NOT been watching Fox News. Dubs, Cheney et al have been far too busy saving us from gay marriage to worry about such trivialities as sound fiscal policy and world peace.

BTW NanaHunter, way to insult yet another ethnic group with the "Ruskies" comment. Keep up the good work!

Archived