U.,S. Political Banter....

NanaHunter

NH, you are brave...i think it's brave anyway, you actually admitted to wanting to vote Republican...personally i think that anyone who would do such a thing clearly has been AWOL for the last 8 years. I'd refer you to Neurologist urgently for a fMRI scan, to check for signs for cognitive impairment. Really, you can't be serious????

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giuliani? Check out the clip on YouTube where he's dressed in drag with Donald Trump squeezing his "breasts" and smooching him.

It seems a large proportion of Americans are idiots, sorry, but I'm just speaking my mind.

Regarding Africa.. your boys are setting up a new military command there by the end of this year. I think it's gonna be called Afri-Com.

Most Americans are simply not intellectually equipped to comprehend the way in which their system works.. and the way in which they are quite literally brain-washed and manipulated into behaving just as the elite wishes.

It is funny that people who consider themselves Republicans will still insist on voting for a party that has run up a 9 Trillion dollar debt.. and will back the military's imperialism.

Sad bunch.

Come on HH. You know you want to... just say it's me!

Let's see... what's the current situation in the US?

Massive National Debt: $9 TRILLION

Healthcare System: FARKED

Economy: On brink of TOTAL COLLAPSE

Extremely Unpopular War: Costing $275 MILLION A DAY

Naturally, the economy is the big issue in this campaign. What do the Republicans have in mind to turn things around? A stimulation package..?

Great, get people consuming more, cut interest rates to get them borrowing more... and this will help HOW? McCain & Billary both love war so much, they want it to continue... at the daily price tag mentioned above.

And while all this has been happening... the rich have been getting RICHER! More billionaires than ever.

Civil liberties have been destroyed in the US in the past decade or so. It is no longer the land of the free, but it appears to remain the home of the brave. Massive scale government surveillance of the citizens, harassment at airports, no-fly lists, a gulag in Guantanamo, America HATED the world over, and not for it's FREEDOM.

Meanwhile, many Americans will still vote for the same old cronies... failing to recognize that they're being taken for the biggest ride of their lives by this bunch of crooks.

For those who aren't stupid enough to vote for the old guard (those who support Ron Paul or possibly Obama), it won't really matter, since the Diebold machines will be rigged to flip the votes or they'll turn up at the polling station to find 3,000 people in a queue in front of them waiting to use a single voting machine. Sweet.

What happened to the America we loved, to the America where people wouldn't accept being shat on like they've been in recent times? Huh?

Very disappointing.

So come on Hugh. Take this post apart. Argue the points I make. Expose my ignorance and my flawed analysis.

<>

most americans are of irish heratige :smirk:

Phil,

Actually not true. If we are talking white Americans, the actual ratios/numbers show the majority of white Americans are of German descent. More than 50% of white folks in the states have German blood if I remember the numbers right. 54% I believe it was, but I'd have to go look it up and it really isn't that important.

As for you Fidel... :) Please. I've met dummies from across the globe all through my life. So this: "Most Americans are simply not intellectually equipped to comprehend the way in which their system works.. and the way in which they are quite literally brain-washed and manipulated into behaving just as the elite wishes." is complete baloney. There's stupid Americans, yes, plenty. Hell, just watching Jerry Fucking Springer should show that to anyone paying attention, but then, if you watch it, you're probably as brain dead as those attending the shows and the guests as well. At least we don't try to hide the stupid fuckers, we just make money off them and use them for so-called 'entertainment'.

But please, are you suggesting that the Irish are more intellectually equipped to comprehend the way in which their system works? I'd beg to differ, as the percentage of stupid Irishmen has to be at least as high as the stupid American ratio! (And American Irish are another level lower in stupidity I think, from the many I've met in my life, especially the ones off the boat and living in the Irish enclaves of America. And I am half Irish myself and it pains me to see how stupid some of these people truly are. Cows.) The Brits aren't far behind, as well as the Aussies, the Italians, the French, the Chinese, the Thai, the Russians, the Swiss, the Germans, the Greeks, the Saudis, the Poles, the Isrealis, the Africans, Swedes and Finns, Indians and Pakistanis, Mexicans and Canadians, etc., etc. etc. It seems there are idiots the world over, very high percentages in fact, and many of them easily fall for the bullshit they are fed. The world is full of cattle following the herd and the bull's bullshit.

We just have a larger population (over 350,000,000 now?) which, therefore, is larger than your own bunch of boobs so it shows more! :neener: But I'd think the ratio of braindead dummies is fairly consistent the world over, every country, every race, unless of course you are just being nationalistic and discriminating against Americans (which after all is a country made up of descendents and immigrants from around the world)?

Believe me, the cattle abound the earth over and are easily controlled. It's not just America. It's global. I know the Europeans and UK natives think they are better, more intelligent, more sophisticated, more politically astute, than Americans, but they aren't; not most of them. Hang around Pattaya for a week, that's your European Jerry Springer show! 555555! It should be filmed and shown on prime time TV show weekly. Just as many boobs and brainwashed where ever you are from, percentage-wise. We just flaunt ours more... and arm them. And of course we have a big stockpile of nuclear arms as well!

Think about it. Look around you. Listen. They are everywhere in the world, and, in the democratic societies, they can even vote! :yikes: :thumbup: :banghead::chili::elephant::stirthepo:beer:

Cent (Save us from the cattle and their leaders!)

All true, of course Cent.

However, I wasn't insinuating that the Irish are better equipped, intellectually, than the Americans... they are perhaps better educated, however.

In any case, I was waiting for Hugh's response.. but he seems to be a little busy...

Archived