Barak bel Laden NO Security clearance

NanaHunter

Can we have a President of the United States that is not eligable for a security clearnace about confidnetial-limited.

That would be good old Barak bin Laden as his grand mother lives in Nigeria and that makes him a NO GO for a security clearance....Can be president. Sorry Barry who is a graduate of Punhoe H.S. in Honolulu, or so say the news papers. It is a school for rich kids and dat bruddah ain't rich!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<< Can we have a President of the United States that is not eligable for a security clearnace about confidnetial-limited. >>

You really went to UC Bezerkley, huh ...

p.s. What's his Luo grannie doing in Nigeria? Writing letters?

WELL, I'M MOST PLEASED TO SEE THAT YOU AND A FEW OF YOUR HIGH POST COUNT FLAMERS HAVE DISCLOSED THAT THEY NOW NOTHING! Barrak ( know as Barry during Highschool at the rich kids dumbo Punahoe in Honolulu) bin Laden was raised by his grandmother in NIGERia and she lives very well of on a stipend from "Half Choclate Barry"

:wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker::wanker:

So, with all those posts I begin to wonder...Now about the faqt that he would not get more than a limited low level?????????????

:hmmm:

Being elected by the public trumps any security concern by virtue of being elected by the public.

As an agent you may not rate over secret, but if the good people choose to elect you president, you automatically get the top level.

Yes, unfortunately it appears that no security clearances are required of members of Congress. I'd suspect that a great number might not get them and a few would have them revoked. What do you mean that "as an agent you may not rate over secret"?

HH

Archived