Barak bel Laden NO Security clearance

NanaHunter

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is why having Barak bin Laden is no good...

Even Bush, a former alcoholic (he was even arrested for DUI), failed businessman and who failed his military duties during the Vietnam of war, got the security clearence.

So why should Barak Obama do not receive security clearance?

PS: Punahou School seems to be a very interesting institution.

Wasn't there some flak over Clinton #1 getting a security clearanc , as well as several members of his cabinet?

Side note, when I was in the army, I had a top secret security clearance. I had all sorts of ideas of what secrets I would have access to, covert stuff, that Tom Clancy writes books about...know what I read/saw? NOTHING, NADA, ZIP! All a lot of boring nothing. So frankly, I don't see the big whoop.

If elected, he is the president, so he'd know/have access to it all anyway, or so we would assume.

<< Side note, when I was in the army, I had a top secret security clearance. I had all sorts of ideas of what secrets I would have access to, covert stuff that Tom Clancy writes books about...know what I read/saw? NOTHING, NADA, ZIP! All a lot of boring nothing. So frankly, I don't see the big whoop. >>

You know what secrets I learned about? Earth shaking things like "at 1600 hours a patrol discovered 3 sets of prints of HCM sandals heading east at BZ367980" etc etc. Gee, wouldn't it have been something if the average GI got hands on information like that, let alone the enemy!

:dunno:

That would be good old Barak bin Laden as his grand mother lives in Nigeria and that makes him a NO GO for a security clearance.

Did she move there from Kenya :question: And even if true, that relates to eligibility for a security clearance for what reason? :dunno:

That would be good old Barak bin Laden as his grand mother lives in Nigeria and that makes him a NO GO for a security clearance.

Did she move there from Kenya :question: And even if true' date=' that relates to eligibility for a security clearance for what reason? :dunno:

[/quote']

The reason lies in NanaHunter's warped racist mind.

Archived