Jade House: visited.

dddave

Several months ago, a thread emerged, initiated by the ever curious BuBi :susel: seeking an "all inclusive :sleeping::_party::chili: " Pattaya venue for his ever so picky "friend :tophat: "

In the lengthy discussion that followed, JADE HOUSE, was mentioned as possibly being a place that could fill the Bill, however nobody offered first hand knowledge.

I have leaped in to fill that breach.

Friends invited me to join them at JADE HOUSE for the daily (I think) B200 lunch buffet.

JADE HOUSE is located on a side soi off of Thepresset Rd, going from So. Pattaya towards Jomtien. It is on the left side before the crest of the hill, marked by a JADE HOUSE sign at ground level; a bit hard to spot. Jade House is about 50 meters down the soi and is well marked.

We were greeted by a hostess who collected our B200. (includes at least one drink) Nearby, an unfortunate pig rotated over a barrel of hot coals. We were ushered through a beautifully landscaped, garden terrace area with several separate salas with tables and seating. It was pretty crowded but an empty table was quickly found for the five of us.

Several "hostesses" quickly appeared, clad in dresses so transparent that their shaving habits were evident. They took our drink orders and made it more than clear that more than pork and potato salad was on the menu.

The girls were a mixed group, better than what you would see at the average beer-bar but not quite up to Go-Go standards, although I did catch a glimpse of a few above average specimens; they didn't stay visible for long. Short time rooms are right there, when and where you need them; a short time package deal will cost you B1270. How they arrive at that particular figure will be up to another dedicated investigator to determine.

The food was good and plentiful, though the buffet lines were a bit long at times; chicken, italian sausages, fried shrimp and many other offerings loaded the table. Drinks were generous and well made.

We didn't partake of the carnal deserts available so no performance reviews here. The girls did the rounds of the tables but didn't stay for long if you didn't show obvious interest; nice eye candy though.

They do have rooms for overnight stays though I didn't get the rates.

We certainly had a good time and ate well for small money. Had we been in the mood to fight the crowd for the best on offer, we could undoubtably have had an even more interesting time. Certainly worth a visit.

I agree Torrenova. I paid 1000 baht for girl and room (on my last visit 4 months ago). My favourite is ?? .. I call her Jay (Edgar!)... she could suck start a jumbo! :hubba:

The 200 baht entrance fee for the Wednesday BBQ is knocked off your drinks bill at the end, so the barbie is free. It's just meant to deter the cheap charlies who sit on a soda water and eat all the tucker.

If you fancy a girl and don't want sloppy seconds waiting in line on the popular Wednesday arvo, try another afternoon when it's much quieter. No BBQ the rest of the week as I recall.

Comfortable surroundings for afternoon delights.

:beer:

The 200 baht entrance fee for the Wednesday BBQ is knocked off your drinks bill at the end, so the barbie is free. It's just meant to deter the cheap charlies who sit on a soda water and eat all the tucker.

:beer:

Thanks Robaus for clearing up my inaccuracies. Do you happen to know the overnight room rates?

Archived