Jade House: visited.

dddave

...nothing distracts me when I'm in front of a buffet.

....or a smorgasbord....lol....from what I've seen... :rotl::rotl::rotl::neener::grinyes::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Pui!!, You ain't seen nothin' of the sort, not with your eyes buried behind your nose, betwix the fleshy mounds of the object your constant attention.

• 1 month later...

Used to go to Jade house with a good friend of mine who lived in Pattaya(now moved to Phuket)Must have been a around 4 years ago.The girls used to hang around at a table about 10 meters from the gate entrance and greet you as you came in.Choose one and was invited into the bar area for a drink and chat.Overall I had some good times there.

I've ridden past a few times in the years since and it's always,from the road,looked dead no ladies any where near the entrance,so I haven't been in.

Thanks for your update I'll give it another try on my next trip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was there 2 weeks ago and didn't see anything worth 1000b +, from 1:30 - 5:00 my best guess was that only 5 girls were taken and the sloppy seven girl didn't even get taken for seconds. Slow season, time to raise the price to compensate for lack of business.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived