Angelwitch in Pataya

mickey707

The shows here are very good if you are looking for something more than a stage full of girls barely moving their hips from side to side. Not sure if the performers are available to leave with you though ?. They seem very indifferent to the punters and sit about on the upper level chatting with each other.

I did LT one of the regular girls who is a real angel .....but she stiffed me on staying LT with some story about having to go and see her friend and asked for less than originally agreed. Pissed me off really as she was gorgeous and was hoping to have breakfast and buy her lunch !!!.....Oh well, i guess this happens, although i did think about taking it up with the Mammasan the next night. Decided against trying to get her into any bother as i did like her more than anyone else i've seen in the Go-Go's ....and you never know .....i may see her again someday.

Maybe this is some kind of scam they pull to get home early ?

Still I've been there a few times and its always been entertaining.

The LT into ST scam is well known at this joint as they almost invented it in Bangkok. I marched two back from the JW Marriott to Angelwitch in Nana a few years ago for refunds after they tried that shit on.

Overpriced and totally repetitive but a novelty for a newbie. No reason to go back.

Of course it is a scam - get real.

You agree say 2k LT, you pay bar and go to your hotel. There, she comes up with a version of the buffalo fell down the well story sometimes even before doing anything and asks for ST money at say 1.5k which the guy would not have paid and he's left with coughing up or having an irate hooker on his hands.

There is no ST barfine to compensate only her robbing the sucker and the place allowing it. They should be named and shamed.

I went to Pattaya Angelwitch yesterday night and first impression was WTF, Tiger beer cost 145 baht which is the highest price I've ever paid for a beer in a gogo-bar and the bar was almost empty. Anyway it was not long until the bar started to fill up and when the show started the place was packed. Gotta say it was maybe one of the best gogo shows I've seen in Thailand and worth a visit. The non-showgirls were just normal looking, didn't see any real hotties.

I like this place, me & ALHOLK visit reguarly, whilst the shows are always up to the high standard you would expect from Angelwich, the girls can be indifferent, some nights they are all over you, other nights they leave you cold.

Still some of the best looking girls in Pattaya though.

Not sure if the performers are available to leave with you though ?. They seem very indifferent to the punters and sit about on the upper level chatting with each other.

The girls are most definitely there for the taking, showgirls included.

The whole "showgirl" thing is really funny. I remember barfining one of the "showgirls in training" when they first opened up in Pattaya. She was new to the scene and being trained by one of the Bangkok girls.

She was more than happy to go home with me LT for $1500 baht. Fast forward 6 months to where she was the show and she wanted $3000 baht ST. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

I reminded her that she had been with me before for half the price and she told me how since she was a showgirl she could command that amount now. She offered to make an exception for me and reduce her price but I declined, figuring that she probably would put out half the effort. :wave:

Never had much luck there in my 4 or 5 visits. I don't like the over choreagraphed shows; too slow - girls waiting to take their Q positions while the eerie music plays.

I always seem to catch the fat trollop prancing about on the scaffolding act. I'm told the Fuck You choir performance is very good though.

Drink prices OTT compared with rest of Pattaya.

:beer:

I stopped going once the Katoey started injecting "herself" in the majority of the shows.

I'll stop in with a barfine for a drink from time to time because they seem to like watching the shows. During my last few visits, the regular dancers were downright ugly. Other than the showgirls, they've never assembled much in terms of decent looking women and always seem to have a couple fatties and grannies in the bunch.

Archived