Angelwitch in Pataya

mickey707

I agree with you and Damen. I've said this a few times before but, to me, it's the shittiest big gogo in Pattaya. Average to below average talent (including the showgirls), relatively expensive drinks with no happy hour and full of idiots throwing ping pong balls.

How someone can be heterosexual and actually like those shows is a mystery to me. They're nearly all camp rather than sexy. It's like a gay cabaret - more concerned with 'jokes' and artistic pretension rather than getting a heterosexual man turned on. It's obvious that they're managed by a ladyboy on an ego trip. One show even has a ladyboy miming to a song. Just a ladyboy miming to a song! That's the show! What the fuck? :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

They're nearly all camp rather than sexy. It's like a gay cabaret...

perfectly right, and no surprise, as their shows are ripped off from the shows at one of the go-go-boy bars in the "gay soi" off surawong (forgot name of bar and soi)...

those shows actually have "camp value", unlike the angeltwat shows, i thought...(disclaimer: last time i was in AW NEP was 3 years ago; never been to AW PTY)

Archived