Your first barfine.. if you remembered

Wow Ultras67, haven't been in Nightlife for months now, but that's the most funniest newbie report I have read. You really didn't have a clue???

Mine was december 1990, Soi Cowboy, first bar right hand coming from Asok, then named Darling, the ladies entered stage in green silk kimono(?). First bar ever in LOS. Was only client around midnight, straigt from airport. Could not decide which girl to take. A chinese looking white skinned girl decided to get this virgin. I stayed at the horrible Miami Hotel. She was sweet. Found me an better hotel next day, had her stay for the week, went to Chiang Mai toghether.

BF was 300, gave her 1k baht/night (day?) LT

When I left Bangkok she told me she was heading home for some months with the 7k baht, she took a small money-box from the bar when she quit to our room which we had to break. There were some 100b and 20b bills in there, her tips savings, did not add up to 1k though.

I left her with a week feeling in my stomac. Went back to Darling some months later, never saw her again.

Still hooked after trip 23, but have only one dark skinned gf now....

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember it very well! I had gone to Angelwitch on Saturday 17th August this year (my first trip to LOS), was ushered to a seat on the left in the back row right under the dripping air con unit! Got myself a beer and watched the show until the dancers changed.

One of the new dancers caught my eye almost immediately as she was a little taller than the rest and older too (she turned out to be 30) but she was a very definite 9 with a very sexy smile and good body, tits a little bigger than I would normally like but hey a 9 is a 9! And no, before anyone gets the wrong idea about her height she was NOT a katoey!

She maintained eye contact with me throughout her set, got down off the stage, put her top on and came over to sit with me. We had a drink, chatted for a while, her english was good though she felt it wasn't. I was very taken with her, probably her laughter had a lot to do with that too ... yeah ok her body too! I suggested that I pay bar for her and she called the mamasan over and the deal was done. Shen went off to change and I paid mamasan.

We went to the J W Marriott, sat and chatted for a little then hit the showerr together, she sure wasn't shy in the shower like some bg's can be. Eventually we got out and dried each other off and hit the bed. Her bbbj was excellent, so much so that I had to stop her! We got down to the nitty gritty with a lot of mutual oral and had a really great night. Unfortunately I had to leave for Manila the following morning and we made tentative plans to meet when I got back to BKK the following weekend but it didn't work out. Probably a good thing.

A very fond memory indeed! Now (looking at my diary ... )when can I get back to LOS? Bugger, not till January, damn that is a long time to wait!

Taipan

PS: I have to say a big thank you to all the members of this board who gave me so much help and advice prior to my visit, it made the whole thing a lot easier! Thanks guys!!!

Hmmm....getting senile so have forgotten much. Patpong, August 1995. Had just broken up with my girlfriend in the US, was about to go off to business school, so treated myself to a trip to Asia. Was really ambivalent about going to check out the go go scene...was really naive back then even though I was 28 years old. I was staying at a friend's house on Lang Suan, one night he was working late, so I staggered out on my own. Was scared to death, Thailand was a real shock to me, was my first trip to a developing country.

Went to Patpong, as others mentioned, it was the only place I knew of. Nana and Cowboy would have been as familiar to me as the moon. Anyway went to a few bars. Can't remember names, but all were second floor bars. In one, an extremely pushy girl just stood there, completely stark naked, for maybe 5 minutes, just staring at me. Finally she said, "you buy me drink". I did so. My unit was liberated from my pants in the bar. A real shock for me, I was a real puritan back then. She asked a friend to come over, also completely stark naked. Mamasan applied the "you take 2 lady, boom boom good mahk" so I barfined them. Got outside the bar, saw just how nasty they were, gave them each 200 baht and ran like hell! Both really short, a little fat. Definitely would not have given them a second look now. But then, it was pretty wild, having two naked ladies play with my wang in a bar while a Thai guy is poling the silly out of a very hot Thai woman on stage.

Next experience, went to the Pink Panther. Was getting pretty shithammered drunk by this time. Hardly anyone, including girls, in the bar. One in a bikini looked really cute. Tall, very thin, unfortunately pretty flat chested, but a really sweet face. Mamasan brought her over, bought a lady drink. Man was she disinterested! Girl had to go dance again, I didn't understand, thought she was blowing me off (not blowing me, ignoring me), didn't understand that until I paid bar fine she still had to dance. After end of dance shift, she came over and sat down again. Mamasan told me, the girl was 16 years old. At that point I said, no freakin' way and hightailed out of there. I don't care how good looking she was, that's just not right. Felt pretty disgusted with myself for being interested in her, given her age, and pretty pissed off at Thailand for allowing this.

Anyway later that night went to another bar, another second floor. Girls all dancing in sarongs; some tied around the waist and showing boobs, others around boobs and showing their love triangles. One was so friendly and so hot, kept smiling at me, came over to the edge of the stage and shook her boobs at me. My god what a figure. I don't know her name now, and didn't know it then. I was completely wasted drunk by that time. Anyway mamasan said it would be lucky for us to get busy, since I was 28 and the girl was 18 (and after reflection, I wonder whether that was true). I'll never forget that girl's body. Jeez, so skinny yet really nicely formed, nice size boobs. Tall, fair skin. Anyway paid bar fine, and went to a short time room upstairs. I was so trashed I couldn't get the little one to perform! She tried everything, but refused to smoke, which at that point was probably the only thing that would work. Paranoid LOS virgin that I was, I was so sure she gave me something - and she did, but just a minor bacterial infection. I was so sure she gave me aids/herpes/cancer whatever, I went and got tested the minute I got back to the states. Felt like shit for a couple of months - "what a horrible person I am, paying for sex" all that shit. But got over it.

I think I paid her 1,000 Baht. Bar fine was 350.

I'm retired from the scene, but had several really AWESOME trips to LOS after that, up until about 4 years ago. Got over the fears. But will never forget that first, rather bizarre, experience!

1:.......(1984) I was 15 years old,battan province PI,friend of my dads bar and disco funny I can still see her face clear as day but can't remember last Wednesday !!!

2:.......(1986) First girl Thailand,soi Cowboy,some bar called Pink Panther,pussycat,something like that run by an English guy.Ended up at the place she shared with her friend,who sleep besides us as we fucked.got up in the morning and found I was in some slum area on the otherside of Bangkok(open sewers,plank walk ways.!!!) Got back and did see this girl a couple of times more but only when my Dad paid the for it as I was a 17 year old pauper !

3......Last barfine,oh........8 days ago Pattaya,just can't seem to give up,but don't tell the missus !!! :: :: ::

Archived