Your first barfine.. if you remembered

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh yes. Actually I think I remember them all, given a little time, and there have been dozens. The first BF was on my second trip. On my first trip I just went to the Mona Lisa massage, so that was not really a bar fine.

I arrived late. NEP was just closing by the time I checked in at the Nana Hotel and got cleaned up. Headed down to the disco. Too noisy and crowded so I sat on a stool outside the disco entrance next to a pretty girl. She said hello. We started talking and were in my room a few minutes later.

Turned out she was a dancer at the old Vixens (now closed) at NEP. I picked her up a Vixens the 2nd night and paid the bar fine. Technically that was the first one.

Nice sharing.

How about the experience of like a "newbie"? Getting a little "ripoff" by e.g. the price or barfine price? wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Mine first time:

First time i was walking around Bangla, and one nice one approach me holding me hands. i was delighted and trembling alittle. Just walked away.. then when i walked back (after going all the way the end of Bangla.. i was just doing a first time recon, lookout).. she saw me again!!

And grab me. won't let go. Ask me to go to her "bar" to "drink and talking only." "I no like smoke."

First rip-off: the Bacardi cost 200 + 200 for hers.!!

Talk about "is this my first time in Phuket? Ya(dumb me). Is this first time in Patong? Ya(double dumb)."

Then she whispered 2500 for ST.

I obviously didn't want. She is really sweet - a 9 definitely. I just want to be safe - looking around the place, strangers, thugs, katoey, etc. pimps, aids. I was just on a recon.

But no no. She pulled me. Make me pay the drinks. Pulled me to the ST hotel across another street. Say talking in the room better. It's hot outside. (yes she was sweating from her soft fair skin -bare back). It was tempting to say. And she knows it and "me sweating hot, you exciting?".

Ok.. now to the ST room. I still say no no. She make me lay on bed. Then sayscan't back out now cos got the keys and the gangsters will be nasty if i ain't doing nothin.

Finally she did (after the shower) a quick hand job for me. With condom. That's all. Ya.

2500 was what she wanted. Unfortunately - i had only 2400 in my wallet. Emptied it in front of her.

December 5th 1998 I took two girls from the Carousel Gogo.It was,nt what I had in mind, you know while you bang one the other ones hiding in the shower but that was during my apprenticeship,and it has,nt happened since now that I know that if I,m paying ,I,ll call the shots.

Mine was at Rose's Go Go on Sukummvit 20 in Bangkok. Nice experience.Ordered a Heineken and found a couple of babes on my lap. One called Siri came on too strongly. Another demure one called Boon seemed to be better. Checked with Boon whether she did "Ice Cream". She laughed and said yes. Short time 1500 baht and Bar Fine 200. I said 1000 and BF 200. After getting an ok found that i didnt have enough Baht. Was told to go and change currency at a nearby place. By the time I got back Boon was missing- replaced by Pha who said she would "Ice cream" too. Paid the Barfine and went upstairs to a nice little room and then went for a shower. Pha was really good at pleasing every which way."Ice Cream was really great"

Had to leave in a hurry as the wife was waiting up at the hotel (officially I was checking out my email)

Great time and my first Bar Fine

wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Yes, I remember it like it was yesterday, Patpong, April of '86, her name was Nia!!! She was cute, spoke very good English! What a time! Then off to Soi Cowboy and that general area, I actually have writen them all down over the years, twisted I suppose, but it does help to fill in the memory lapses! Also supplies great memories!!

Of course, I also remember the first time a guy offered to pay my barfine and "go hotel" that isn't such a great memory! smile.gif" border="0

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: Old hippie ]

Archived