Your first barfine.. if you remembered

december 87. happy happy number 57 for a soapy. down the soi from old golden gate. this is just behind the nana hotel. i had only been in bangkok for 3 hours. i said that i must be able to find something better, so i didn't take her home. i have nutted a bunch, she was one of the very best. i will never forget the sensation of her thai silky skin and warm soapy water. bareback

welcome to thailand

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1st visit to gogo bar was queens castle2 PP june '98. didn't BF somehow though even we had several naked girls in our lab(those were the times)? but had a blast on a few 80B beers a couple of hours. we were backpackers then & the tuktuk from kaosan rd was 10B & he were on 2 wheels most of the time!!! taxi back was a bit more...

Next day off to CM where I lost my TG virginity. meet her at a barbeer near our guesthouse, but as I stayed in doubleroom with my friend we went ST @ a ST room. don't remember it as something special, but judging her by her deep voice she could have been a katoy though!!! paid her 500B I think, but no BF...

1st BF didn't come until 3rd trip apr.00 as I've exclusely been w/ numerous freelancers/regular girls untill then...

It happened in rainbow1, NEP where I stopped by to see if my favorite welcome girl was there(I've taken her from the bar b4, but she told me not to pay bar?). she was in so I sat down w/ her & bougt myself a beer. on stage I was surpriced to see an old friend who I though was now in holland(a real stunner), so when she had finished dancing she sat on the other side & asked for beer? welcome girl left - ok & soon I paid bar 500B for miss stunner even I wasn't sure I'd fuck her? I actually ended up in her room, but didn't boom boom which was fine by me???...

so that leaves room for my 1st BF where I actually fuck the girl: apr.01 7th trip in holiwood strip nep. goes out with an old 'friend' who have just started working there & we end up having great sex like usual(on 2nd thoughs the sex wasn't better just because I'd paid bar!)

a couple of days later I finally succed to BF the girl in rainbow1 that I've wanted for long time. we go ST upstairs which turns out as a bad idea 'cos we have to wait in line & the sex is dissapointing well cheer up it was cheap & she was still a cutie!!!

best BF was in 0ct.01 rodeo gogo patayaland. a real hottie that I did in her own room for some reason...

still - the best girls are freelancers - even if they work gogo's too!

welcome to amazing siam crazy.gif" border="0

Good conclusion Chilli,

now for freelancers.. what is the level of safety.. meaning if you bring her "home" to your hotel, what are the precaution regarding your wallet, camera? Cos you can't just go back to the same bar to talk to the boss about it.

crazy.gif" border="0

April 88. Beach Rdsoi12, Pattaya. barfined a girl 100 bahts for an afternoon. We just went to Pattaya park. probably did not have to give money for that time of the day, and refused to give anymore after that. Never been crazy about handing money to a 3rd party, to tell the truth. In 14 years, the amount of barfines i have done can probably be counted on the fingers of one hand. But freelancers!.....

Easter 1991 in a authenic Thai gogo Bar in Auckland NZ. Her name was Bee, age 26 and from BKK (not isaan). Gave me a run for my money and I was 24 at the time even got 2 shots away. She even lined me up with her friend later that same night. To add to the authenticity of the occassion the condom even broke.

Singbond,

Well there was way back in 1991, not so sure these days though. If you go for a stroll down K Road which is a short walk from the CBD with the harbour on your left. Can't remember the name but all the girls were straight from LOS (some with very limited english). I would be intersted to know if such a place still existed.

Cheers

fred

My first trip to Thailand didn?t yield a single bar fine, I was too paranoid, and just too chicken frown.gif" border="0 It was my second trip, early in 95, when I had first bar fine experience. Can?t remember her name?probably Lek, Noi, Nong, or something along those lines, and can?t remember her number either. I hooked up with her at Baby Ago go in Pattaya just before closing (3:30 am back then wink.gif" border="0). Paid 350 baht to spring her then tipped her 100 baht a few hours later when she left. The sex wasn?t that great, mostly because of my initial fear of catching something and general paranoia, but hey, I got my rocks off? mission complete. The girl was pretty cute though, about 4?11?, maybe 90lbs, and built fairly well for her petit frame. She was quite willing to please as I remember it and wanted to stay LT as well. At that time I didn?t feel comfortable with the girls staying over so I asked her to leave, and she did. That was the only time I bar fined her, and can?t say I?ve noticed her on any of my follow on trips.

Looking back on that first experience I feel pretty bad for ripping her off, and pulling the ?Cheap Charlie?, it wasn?t intentional, I just didn?t know any better & my friends weren?t much help either? We were all newbies at that point (I guess we still are, have to wait until my 20 year point for the up-grade).

Now, thanks to a lot of advice from posters on this board (& the previous Delphi forum), things are a bit different and always enjoyable. Haven?t had a really bad experience in LoS so far, and hope I never will (fingers crossed)!!! smile.gif" border="0

Nakbin

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to confess this, but here goes.

First visit to LOS was last summer. First night there, found a cute and friendly girl in Clinton beer bar that I liked much. When I suggested she come with me, she said she could not because she must go home and recharge her mobile phone, but maybe tomorrow.

Can you believe that, shut down by a bg because her damn phone needs to be recharged!! What a fucking loser I am!!

Anyway, I tucked tail between my legs and wandered into Thermae where very sleazy babe latched onto me and dragged me back to my room for a pretty nice short time.

I went back to the beer bar next day and the phone-charger was glad to see me. I paid my first ever bar fine in Thailand for her that night, and had great time with her -- bbbj and couple of good screws. A few nights later I saw her again and she arranged to come see me after getting off work around 2 a.m. -- another good time and NO BAR FINE!!

Archived