Utter Filth

frede

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By that same token then , what you are saying is that what I really wanted to do was stick my cock in my scouse mates' gob when he came back from the bog rather than stick his beer bottle up the LBs mangina and watch the radge git chug down the beer for a good wind up. Is that right?

Also, what you are really saying is that cause I enjoy pounding Noynaa up her poop shoot and various other hookers in their poo shoots then I am indeed a fudge packer.

So then dear, by that same reckoning perhaps you are projecting on me instead of admitting you are in fact a LB lover. Is that right, you have had your wicked way with a chap in a dress and are trying to put me in the frame as the fudge nudger rather than your gayself?

If that is the case mate, I am not going to bite. Ive nothing against gays, as I said. Live and let live. If you want to fuck men, that's up to you.

Also, I like to cum in birds faces, perhaps its a control thing. I also like to watch lezers before i come in a dominate them both with me tool. I take extreme pleasure if I make either of'em cum for real. Perhaps its the fact that I turned'em and it makes me feel more manly. Maybe all men like to feel more manly.

Know what I mean? If you come to my house, its my fuckin BBQ ok!

But, Ted, as I said ... I have no issue with you chasing LBs and I'm not judging your tribe. I just choose not to hang out with gay men.

I also like to watch lezers before i come in a dominate them both with me tool. I take extreme pleasure if I make either of'em cum for real. Perhaps its the fact that I turned'em and it makes me feel more manly.

So, how many times has this happened to you and how many times does one "of em cum for real"?

Just curious

Ted,

In my life I have had 2 sessions with lezers and I mean differet sets of lezzers. One time both were gushing, the other time just one. I keep both occassions in the wank bank.

I have also had many threesomes with the same two lasses, neither were lezers, we used to all live together. They were very highly sexed and enjoyed it perhaps even more than me.

As far as P4P goes, loads of threesomes. Loads of Eden sessions but that's all just make believe apart from the Noynaa session.

Why do you ask?

I think he just loves to screw....anything :)

hahahahaha.

Well, I dont do animals, underage, fatties or men

Oldies, well that depends on how old they look. Uglies, well beer sometimes takes over and I do remember doing a right ugly bitch but she had a body to die for.

What else is left?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived