Utter Filth

frede

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once stayed in a hotel on Suk Soi 19, went out the first night and got absolutely fnd (22).gif. I ended up in Thermae although don't remember anything about it. :o Woke up the next morning, got out of bed to take a leak and noticed that my Timberland boots were encased in filthy mud and that there was filthy mud all over the carpet. :yikes: It looked a right mess and I reckoned the hotel wouldn't be too pleased about it. :mad: However later that morning reception phoned to apologise and ask me to move to the room next door because mine was going to be renovated and they were going to lay a new carpet! :relieved:

Apart from the filthy mud on my shoes I also noticed a small pair of black shoes, that definitely didn't belong to me, and on further inspection I discovered a young lady in my bed! :surprised: Apparently I was falling around Thermae like an untrained seal and she took pity on me and decided to ensure that I got home safely, which I thought was a very kind gesture and the sort of action that promotes tourism. She also offered to suck my cock and let me shag her but I decided that was beyond the call of duty and sent her on her way with a couple of grey ones.

I went to that 3some place - forget the name now.. In Sukhumvit area.

Chose the cutest girl I could see on the right side of the line, and she grabbed a boot faced mannish broad from the left side.

Oh hell.. I thought. Here we go.

Let's just say that the rest of the night was pretty filthy for a country raised good catholic Aussie boy that had only fucked about 4 women before hitting LOS!

And no, I didn't let the big girl use the strap on, no matter how much she asked...

Oh dear, this is so controlled.

This is by no means the filthiest.

I was fucking Noynaa in the club that won't be mentioned. And I mean I was really taxing that ass. I had been pounding for about 25 minutes and Im covered in sweat.

She farted and I withdrew and she's has left a piece of shit on the end of my jimmy hat...about twice the size of a pea:

Frede: That's fucking disgusting Noynaa,

Noynaa: Solly

Frede: Why didnt you wash your hole.

Noynaa: You came early and I forget. YOu said 130

Frede: That's some repugnant nasty shit

Noynaa: I solly I wash now then you can fuck my ass again

Frede: Wipe it off

Noynaa reaches for a tissue

Frede: No, with your teeth

Noynaa: Frede you disgusting

Frede: Mai, mung sokkaprok mak, mai lang loo lueee, na gliat shiip hai. Tam mai mai aaab gon woooey

The dity wee hooaa jumps over the bed takes the poo pea between her teeth and gops it accross the room, smiles and necks my beer.

Her mate was dumb struck.

She was so angry after that, roughest sex I have ever had woth a hooker, biting, scratching and all that but fuck me did she cum....I mean really squirting. I dont mean any of that fake hooker orgasms...we are talking in the flesh how ya make your girlfriend squeal/sqirt orgasms

During all the next 50 minutes the other bird didnt even geta look in she was just watching.

She's a regular squeeze now and I often buy her out for days at a time.

She's also my short little drinking buddy

Filthy

Just a short one.....

I was in Pattaya, many many years ago and Id never seen a ladyboy before up close and personal. Id been in Thailand maybe 2 months. These two LBs come up to me and my mate and start acting all gay like.

We are totally bladdered and we end up standing behind them and grabbing their arms and using'em as dolls to bitch slap eachother. The LBs are loving it, yelping, lovin all the attention as bokes in frocks tend to do and me and my scouse mate are talkin like a couple of woofters and slapping away.

Anyways, this bloke says he's a woman. Next thing we demand proof and said shemale sits on the bar, spreads his legs and reveals a nasty looking mangina.

Scouse mate says 'furkin el, our fred that's fuckin orrible' he puts down his beer and walks off to the bog. I gave the ladyboy a purple and stuck the beer bottle neck up his mangina and gave it a right good twist. The LB cracks a huge smile and proceeds to stick it up his arse.

My scouse mate comes back and sticks it in his gob an took a real deep swig.

Filthy

Archived