NEP deserted last night (Thursday)

KhunJack

My friend went last night (Thursday!!around 11:30) to a lot of Nana go go's. The majority of the girls were barfined only a few girls were left over. Not worth taking a seat on the dancing stages only few girls. Talked today to a girl who works at a NEP a go go (actually I called her and booked her for tonight after this info)...she said also falang barfined maak mak.

Was last night fullmoon? .. I never expierenced this myself....just wondering...????

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: KhunJack ]

Gee, I'm glad you said 'almost' all the girls were gone, I know my BG promised me she was not barfining anymore. So I know she must of been there!.

quote:

Originally posted by KhunJack:

My friend went last night (Thursday!!around 11:30) to a lot of Nana go go's. The majority of the girls were barfined only a few girls were left over. Not worth taking a seat on the dancing stages only few girls. Talked today to a girl who works at a NEP a go go (actually I called her and booked her for tonight after this info)...she said also falang barfined maak mak.

Was last night fullmoon? .. I never expierenced this myself....just wondering...????

[ January 18, 2002: Message edited by: KhunJack ]

Archived